Quicken Loans National (Spoilers)

Drove by that sign about 45 minutes ago trying to get some parts for a job. Only to get there 4 minutes after they closed! Stupid traffic out here!

Looks like my weekend afternoons will be as free as TW's this weekend. 5 over today.

Looks like I had all 10 make the cut for the first time this year and have 4 inside the top 25

Great round by Justin Rose today his secret weapons must have worked #UDI

Spieth put the 910 back in the bag after only hitting 5 fairways with the 915 yesterday.

He only hit 6 fairways today.

Lost Day & Dufner for the weekend. No one left is higher than 7th. Need some improvement by my guys over the weekend.

Lost Day, Cauley, and TW.

Need BillyHo or Sneds to get me a win!

Wow had three guys miss the cut...Els, Woods, and Baddeley. On the flip side I am sitting good with the others.

Wow had three guys miss the cut...Els, Woods, and Baddeley. On the flip side I am sitting good with the others.

I do that every week.... Is that not how this works???

Proud Member of #TeamParadise

MC for Day and Bradley for me, other 8 made it, but only 3 inside top 20

anyone catch Jordan Spieth's round on the tube today? did you see a young kid behind the rope stretch out his arm for Jordan to give him a low-five? Jordan wasn't having a good hole - and had to go a little out of his way to give the kid "dap" ----good move. I think I'm going to like this kid if he keeps those kinds of gestures up.......

Spent the day out there, was my first event and had a blast ..until the Tiger crowd literally showed up out of no where. I'm not sure if half of them were even golf fans. I watched him tee off at #1 and checked out the range afterwards, think I enjoyed that more than anything. Saw Sean working with Rose quite a bit, was surprised to see them working on so much while he's doing this well.

Spent the day out there, was my first event and had a blast ..until the Tiger crowd literally showed up out of no where. I'm not sure if half of them were even golf fans. I watched him tee off at #1 and checked out the range afterwards, think I enjoyed that more than anything. Saw Sean working with Rose quite a bit, was surprised to see them working on so much while he's doing this well.

Yep - that's how the Tiger Woods' mobs are (many out there TW fans, not golf fans).....BTW, here's Sean working w/ The Tiger.

Last edited:
I lost 4 to the cut on this one but I picked Reed so maybe he can hold on for a top 5 lol.

lost one to the cut and one DNS

I only had 5 make the cut and none of them are in the top 20. This could be my worst week yet!

Pulling for Goss
He is on the Tennessee golf team

#Vols

Go Big Orange

...and here goes my downward norm on moving day. Errr....

Reed in the lead, but lots of short putts missed, he could easily have 4 more under.

Looks like the much despised Patrick Reed is in the lead ---will be an interesting final day.....

Of course reed plays well as I dropped him to make a few other changes instead

I am still hoping Leisman finds a way to pull this one out.

#TopFive is looking solid this weekend!

I'm enjoying seeing Patrick play well again this week. Good to see him back in Top 5 form now that their child was born.

I like Reed in this as well. Great to see him playing well again.

JM

Back