Seamus Golf Review

My mind is still blown by that idea.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Who knows buddy, maybe they'll see it and jump at the opportunity!! I did also see this on their twitter, which is SWEET, although I'd be lying if I said I didn't love the white/red pattern more than the black/red/white

BJSdBXcCQAEp-Q1.jpg

Looks nice with the Golf Canada logo. Nice touch.

Thank god the bank account is low right now.

Canadan, is the Canadian tartan truly happening. I believe twitter may have started an invention.

Canadan, is the Canadian tartan truly happening. I believe twitter may have started an invention.

Dude, I think it should. After the weekend I am going to try to connect with them to chat about what they can do. I'm definitely in favour of the red/white cover.

Dude, I think it should. After the weekend I am going to try to connect with them to chat about what they can do. I'm definitely in favour of the red/white cover.

Megan has been extremely helpful with my questions. Great customer service!

This is killing me.

This is killing me.
You and I both. I need to track down one more piece of information, and then I will be a lot more broke.

If they'll do it with the Maple Leaf on it, I'll buy one for sure.

Evidently I need to move to Portland. I'm a big fan of Seamus and Jones Golf Bags. Also a new startup gearhart goldf also out of Portland is making blades, wedges, and milled putters. Just released their site this week

Evidently I need to move to Portland. I'm a big fan of Seamus and Jones Golf Bags. Also a new startup gearhart goldf also out of Portland is making blades, wedges, and milled putters. Just released their site this week

Both are pretty cool brands. The Jones Bag was probably cooler looking than it was functional - just based on the size. The Seamus product is both functional and looks great - assuming that's your thing.

What are the length and inner diameter of the driver head covers?

Don't have one near me to measure, but there are pics in the review that may help a little with length. I didn't find a 460cc driver that wouldn't fit easily into the cover.

I don't know the specs but my Seamus driver covers my Big Bertha with no issues.

So...shipping notice received Thursday; and delivered TODAY. These headcovers ROCK. I seriously think they are the coolest golf related purchase I've made. The quality is better than I expected and like a lot of things, look way nicer in hand than online.

B13B6529-6485-4111-8029-32BB1CC7454F_zpsachue6hq.jpg

7405E667-EC86-4051-940B-41DD3F3AB0CD_zpsuxnci7rc.jpg

49E421CC-4443-4DAB-8AD7-1D7A1A0C693B_zps7r0b8rqb.jpg

3D4F62EB-D723-4F07-A175-D68470F3C4E4_zps3ax708mt.jpg

B2841B3B-A083-44AF-8887-AA446C648720_zpsdza9poct.jpg

I'm just blown away by them. They obviously mean a lot to me, and I put a lot of sentimental thought into purchasing them, and the leather patches with the names is a feature I'm so glad I went with.

Also, for those concerned with them falling off, the driver and fairway covers have an elastic ring on the inside that fits around the club head securing the cover--similar to the Cleveland Classic headcover.

Lastly...I think I need a new bag that matches these covers..... :)

So...shipping notice received Thursday; and delivered TODAY. These headcovers ROCK. I seriously think they are the coolest golf related purchase I've made. The quality is better than I expected and like a lot of things, look way nicer in hand than online.

B13B6529-6485-4111-8029-32BB1CC7454F_zpsachue6hq.jpg

7405E667-EC86-4051-940B-41DD3F3AB0CD_zpsuxnci7rc.jpg

49E421CC-4443-4DAB-8AD7-1D7A1A0C693B_zps7r0b8rqb.jpg

3D4F62EB-D723-4F07-A175-D68470F3C4E4_zps3ax708mt.jpg

B2841B3B-A083-44AF-8887-AA446C648720_zpsdza9poct.jpg

I'm just blown away by them. They obviously mean a lot to me, and I put a lot of sentimental thought into purchasing them, and the leather patches with the names is a feature I'm so glad I went with.

Also, for those concerned with them falling off, the driver and fairway covers have an elastic ring on the inside that fits around the club head securing the cover--similar to the Cleveland Classic headcover.

Those look absolutely FANTASTIC. The sentimental value makes them even that much better!!!

Tapatalkin away

dude they look amazing can't wait for my order to get here.

Those are freaking awesome!

Those are incredible Pete!!

Can you turn one inside and take a pic? I'm having a hard picturing how the elastic band works?

Btw, those are awesome looking and love the meaning of them.

Back