Official Golfing Weather Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tournament time!

Yesterday it said 30% chance of rain early clearing by lunch time now they have 80% chance of rain slated through dinner. Glad I didn't purchase a tee time thinking I'd find a hot deal on golf now this morning.

Yesterday it said 30% chance of rain early clearing by lunch time now they have 80% chance of rain slated through dinner. Glad I didn't purchase a tee time thinking I'd find a hot deal on golf now this morning.

I was really looking forward to some range time today but looks like #internetgolf for me today.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I was really looking forward to some range time today but looks like #internetgolf for me today.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I was going to try and play Twin Creeks, still haven't been since it was re-done... Oh well, here's to next weekend. Suppose I'll watch the Traveler's and the USA World Cup game instead.

Heading out to walk 18 at 2:00 today. High is forecasted to be 99. No shade on this course. Should be lovely.

More rain this morning, just a quick storm though, I am suppose to play in a charity event tomorrow but there is another chance of rain. I think I will call the course tonight and see what they are thinking with this crappy weather.

Beautiful day on the course today, looks like rain now...

OF COURSE its been sunny all day but when Im done with work and want to hit range with no wife and kids at home...it rains

OF COURSE its been sunny all day but when Im done with work and want to hit range with no wife and kids at home...it rains
Same thing here. Nice all day, head to the course and thunderstorms appear. Ugh.

It's been in the low to mid 80s with a nice light breeze all week. Supposed to be over 100 when I tee off on Saturday.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

The weekend weather in WNY is looking pretty dang good!! Excited to play a lot of golf this weekend!

Low 80's for the round this morning but winds 15-20 gusting to 30. Yay!

Got a work outing today. Gonna be 80 or so here

Yesterday's round had a mixed bag. . . .
Front 9 had 20 mph winds and light rain - low 60's temp.

Back 9 cleared, wind died to almost nothing - 70 degrees.

Sunday's round will be beautiful and 71 degrees.

Been hot here lately, mid 80s with plenty of sun

Mid to upper 80's this AM with more of this winds at 15-20 gusting to 25-30. Yay.

Hot, humid, and windy today.

We had to wait out a quick shower under the trees today, but after it was over we had great weather today.

It was suppose to rain today but it never materialized and it ended up a bit windy but beautiful. It worked in our favor because I think some people stayed away because of the forecast.

Suppose to really cool down this week, and tomorrows high is only 68°. Will be some great weather on the course.

Mid 80s next 2 days then some mid 70's heading into the weekend, sounds like the perfect weekend for GOLF (minus the million other people on the course with the same idea)

It's so gorgeous but I'm unable to play for at least 5-6 hours, maybe the whole day. So I'll be cleaning my clubs and dreaming.

They're saying the heat index is 102 but I swear it's 110 with about 90% humidity, miserable!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back