2014 Morgan Cup Rules & Regulations

Here I thought you had some minion running your social media accounts so you don't have to be bothered. #BigTime

My staff is a bunch of monkeys in a room riding stationary bikes watching Jerry Springer and eating ice cream. It's sort of crazy to see what they come up with everyday.

Guys, let's keep this one to the topic at hand. We have an entire thread for electronics and phones.

Thanks.

Bump it up boys. Read them, learn them and love them. These rules were not made to be broken.

I think its time for a bump here.

I think its time for a bump here.

Definitely a needed bump. I don't forsee any issues but it never hurts to make sure you don't have any doubts about something going into the first round

Staff Sponsor Day
On Staff Sponsor Day, you are to be there at 9am. Not 8:45am and mull around, not 9:05am, but 9am sharp.
You must be prepared for work. This includes knowledge of the company you are representing.
You must be ready and take any activities given to you by your sponsor seriously.
You must be prepared to update a Staff Sponsor Day Live Update Thread throughout.

The staff sponsor day rules are good to remember. Don't forget about having knowledge about the equipment and company you are playing in the MC.

The staff sponsor day rules are good to remember. Don't forget about having knowledge about the equipment and company you are playing in the MC.

The Cleveland/Srixon guys might want to make flash cards or something to help them remember

The Cleveland/Srixon guys might want to make flash cards or something to help them remember

Hawk will host a study session Thursday night.

I think in this case a picture is worth a thousand words.

#JustThatGood

Hawk will host a study session Thursday night.

Good thing he knows Japanese to help him if he gets stuck on some of the key specs. Also, maybe he'll let others watch in on the study session. You know, for educational purposes.

I feel pretty confident in the SLDRs line. I don't think I'd run into any real trouble unless they asked for something like what the swingweight was (they wouldn't).

I've got a bit of experience with my clubs, and a trip to Cali didn't hurt. :alien:

I've got a bit of experience with my clubs, and a trip to Cali didn't hurt. :alien:

California the land of knowledge.

Courtesy bump!! Read these well

Back