THP @ Winstar Golf Course

I'm still game. But if others would rather change locations, I'm OK with that too. If it came down to it, we could find a nice course locally. Tribute, Sky Creek, or something like that. It would effect the Oklahoma guys, so I don't know start they would think. It would actually be better for the Houston group.

OK guys here is the story, I called today and tried to get us our tee times since we have a large group but they will not budge. They only way is if we have hotel reservations or are vip members. And right now the hotel rooms are going for $280 per night. So I can not make reservations until next Saturday.
And now the second bad news, as of today the only tee times they have they will fit our needs starts at 10:20, but that does not man they will even be there by next Saturday. I am still game for a round even though it is going to be a later start.

Thoughts?

I'm good for whatever.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

OK guys here is the story, I called today and tried to get us our tee times since we have a large group but they will not budge. They only way is if we have hotel reservations or are vip members. And right now the hotel rooms are going for $280 per night. So I can not make reservations until next Saturday.
And now the second bad news, as of today the only tee times they have they will fit our needs starts at 10:20, but that does not man they will even be there by next Saturday. I am still game for a round even though it is going to be a later start.

Thoughts?

I say still do WinStar since I am the only one with the scheduling issues. I can catch the next DFW event down the road.

That sucks Philip. Makes 36 very tough and now looking at $100 for a single round. At this rate, let's do something in DFW. Jman can crash at my place.

That settles it, I'm out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shot in the dark, but is the Cowboys club a viable alternative?

If everyone got that deal, yes. No idea what the rack rate is. Good news is paying rack rate at cowboys gets you all day golf and food.

Definitely an option.

Another idea is Grapevine. Fantastic course (shares ground crew with Cowboys) and they have 27 holes so we could mix it up nicely. Won't break bank either.

I forgot to get that deal dammit!!!!!

If everyone got that deal, yes. No idea what the rack rate is. Good news is paying rack rate at cowboys gets you all day golf and food.

Definitely an option.

Another idea is Grapevine. Fantastic course (shares ground crew with Cowboys) and they have 27 holes so we could mix it up nicely. Won't break bank either.

I forgot to get that deal dammit!!!!!

Is the deal expired?

I'll say this. Whatever you guys decide I'm ok with. I still would like to play 18 fri & Sat, but understand if it not being at Winstar people decide not to play.

Just let me know.

I'll say this. Whatever you guys decide I'm ok with. I still would like to play 18 fri & Sat, but understand if it not being at Winstar people decide not to play.

Just let me know.

You and I are playing Friday. We'll get Saturday figured out and it will be a blast of a weekend.

You and I are playing Friday. We'll get Saturday figured out and it will be a blast of a weekend.

I'm not playing anymore? Damn you guys.

What about something like Wildhorse in Denton for a AM round then those that still want to play Winstar can drive straight up for a PM round? Just thinking out loud......

What about something like Wildhorse in Denton for a AM round then those that still want to play Winstar can drive straight up for a PM round? Just thinking out loud......

I'm fine with Wildhorse and want to play 36 but I'm not paying $100 for a single round at Winstar.

I'm fine with Wildhorse and want to play 36 but I'm not paying $100 for a single round at Winstar.

I'm not driving down for a single round for 100.00. I just can't justify that to be honest.

Stupid WinStar.

I'm not driving down for a single round for 100.00. I just can't justify that to be honest.

Stupid WinStar.

Can't blame you, I wouldn't either. I would rather try to find something where we could do 36 (and not play the same 18 twice) for less than $125 and they be nice tracks.

sounds good to me

of course you are. We need you to play your course right :) unless we show up & put it on the Underhill account

Yea...$100 for a round is steep. I'm game for plan B.

The Bridges? It is almost in Oklahoma.

Im out..maybe some other time

Yea...$100 for a round is steep. I'm game for plan B.

What about 2 rounds at Grapevine? They may work with us if we call this week and tell them what we are trying to do.

Good food onsite also.

If not there, something like Firewheel where they have more than one 18? Tenison?

Not bad plan. What about Wildhorse, lunch, then tour 18? They are not that far apart. I don't know what kind of shape Tour 18 is in, but it is different.

This is what I was thinking also but Tour 18 then Bridlewood as they are just down the street from each other

What's the cost look like for that kind of day?

Back