#OutingApproved - Ocean City THP Invitational sponsored by Bridgestone Golf

We gave two options and quite a few took advantage.

I think Rob Wedge needs a redo. That putting on 18 was something special.

Last edited:
Way to go guys. These shirts are making their way out.

I got my "Outing Approved" ticket punched on 18 by sinking a long birdie putt! (Phew. Finally)

Good job ken

I earned mine with the GIR on the par 3 second hole!

I got my "Outing Approved" ticket punched on 18 by sinking a long birdie putt! (Phew. Finally)

Way to go, Ken and Barry!

Congrats to all earning the cool #OutingApproved shirts!

Long birdie putt is an understatement. You and Creegs on 18 dropped bombs.

Long birdie putt is an understatement. You and Creegs on 18 dropped bombs.

With a group of about 20-25 THPers standing around the green watching.

#OutingApproved on the second for me. It was great to see some of the LONG putts made on the 18th to get #OutingApproved shirts.

The second hole had it's way with many THPers. When our group arrived on the Tee, it had denied the 10 previous attempts. Of course I had to break the curse! Outing approved but burned the lip on the birdie putt.

#OutingApproved on the 18th green with a gimme putt

Some absolute bombs were dropped on the 18th green

The second hole had it's way with many THPers. When our group arrived on the Tee, it had denied the 10 previous attempts. Of course I had to break the curse! Outing approved but burned the lip on the birdie putt.

It was a tough little pin placement and a long but narrow green. I think JB said 5, or close to that, hit it.

Congratulations to all of you guys getting #OutingApproved

Congrats to all of you who won your shirts. Of course everyone attending is #OutingApproved in my book, nice going folks.

Great stuff guys. Would have been awesome to witness some of those putts made on 18.

Going to have to wait till the championship in Sept to get my shirt... Really wish it was hitting the first fairway...

Not going to be #outing approved when you snap hook your 8i on a par 3 or when you leave yourself a 20 footer on 18 that you miss on the low side.

Using Tapatalk

Way to go with all of the #OutingApproved recipients! Well done.

JM

I earned mine by draining a long putt on 18 yesterday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I earned mine by draining a long putt on 18 yesterday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
My man Creegs! Let me guess, looking at the hole the whole time!!

My man Creegs! Let me guess, looking at the hole the whole time!!

It was an absolute bomb with 20 or so THPers watching.

It was an absolute bomb with 20 or so THPers watching.
I wish I woulda been there! I've seen some bombs by creegs in our neighborhood league.

Back