SeeMore Putters Thread

The ponder was there with me as well im Franklin on that one until I saw the PR m8. Done deal at that point for me.
Something about tri sole and pr ... think it will be in the stable before the df.. ill hold out as a buddy of mine is trying to strike a deal for a wanted seemore as well. we will have to see where the cards fall :)

Once again, NOT ME! Already made that mistake once to a certain very low handicap staffer...

For what it's worth, you've made me a very, very happy person over the whole ordeal. Still can't believe we were only 5 bucks off in our bids haha!

Plus, you don't need the M7 PR, you've got those other beauties that NEED to be gamed!

haha...i still wish I hadn't let the first M7 go I found, and then i let the Proto M7 get away...stupid..

haha...i still wish I hadn't let the first M7 go I found, and then i let the Proto M7 get away...stupid..
We all live and learn sir. The m7 is almost becoming an albatross. They very rarely show up anywhere for sale.

Maiden voyage with the DF today. Putter is awesome but greens are horrible

qe2egy8y.jpg

Last edited:
The db4 rolled well today. Man I love that putter. Too bad RST doesn't also read green speed.

I have an old FGP that is too long and too upright for me. Can a regular old golf shop fix the lie angle for me? I am not sure how you adjust it with this putter.

I have an old FGP that is too long and too upright for me. Can a regular old golf shop fix the lie angle for me? I am not sure how you adjust it with this putter.

Call Seemore. Name drop THP and Jman (it's what I do). They do you well

Rolled the mFGP pretty well today. Made several long-ish putts to save par, and missed an eagle putt by inches. I was one 3 jack and a bad shot away from breaking 80 today. :beat-up:

"Sally....."

Tappin from the iPhone

Yup. Sallied a few.

Also made a good share of 4-6 footers.

That were left short from longer putts. Crap

Really happy with the Z3c today. Aside from 2 terrible efforts (user error) I had a good putting round. Made a couple 6 footers to save par. The alignment of the Z3c really suits my eye.

There's an awesome M1 on the bay that has the really cool milled cavity in the back, but whoever owned it did not care for it at all.

Makes me sick seeing that. I know everyone has a different relationship with their putter, but this thing is defined as "normal wear" whereas I'd define it as "hauled behind a car for a while"

There's an awesome M1 on the bay that has the really cool milled cavity in the back, but whoever owned it did not care for it at all.

Makes me sick seeing that. I know everyone has a different relationship with their putter, but this thing is defined as "normal wear" whereas I'd define it as "hauled behind a car for a while"
Yeah I've seen some that are just ridiculous. Says normal bag wear 8.5/10 but looks like they've been hit with a sledgehammer. How does that even happen?

Yeah I've seen some that are just ridiculous. Says normal bag wear 8.5/10 but looks like they've been hit with a sledgehammer. How does that even happen?

Neglect, a lack of respect for the awesomeness, among other things.. I don't even know.

I can't imagine being like that. It makes my skin crawl.

And every time I see one, I think about my poor m7 PR. Breaks my heart.

I need to just send it off somewhere to get refinished in something awesome and one off.

Neglect, a lack of respect for the awesomeness, among other things.. I don't even know.

I can't imagine being like that. It makes my skin crawl.
Yeah I don't get it either man. Guess we value our stuff too much haha

Maybe it should be defined as "didn't take a head cover to the green or the course..."

Family photo (in order left to right of how they are listed in my signature)

hedy6e6y.jpg

I am really loving my PTM3. In just a half dozen rounds I am under 2 putts a hole. Yesterday I had 6 1-putts and only 4 3-putts which mostly from long distances or getting stuck on odd slopes. I am so glad that I made the investment. I am so much more comfortable over the ball now and feel like I am putting it close anytime.

I need something face balanced at impact and either naked or site dot only.

Back