SeeMore Putters Thread

I knew I hated you.

u4a6apu6.jpg

geruve2y.jpg

Any db4 versions you are lacking?

If wish I could find more versions of the OneCS....

I don't have a db4x. But I don't feel like I'm lacking anything by not having one.

Hmmmmmmmm doesn't have the copper insert and isn't black like the x?

Never mind I'm no longer jealous. :alien:

Hmmmmmmmm doesn't have the copper insert and isn't black like the x?

Never mind I'm no longer jealous. :alien:

Hehe. You said db4.

And at least you were jealous for a brief moment. I had that going for me.

I'm just giving you flak.

It's a beauty.

I know man. I wish I used it more. It's a pretty spectacular putter.

What do you game? Or toy just mean golf in general?

I REALLY wish they m made a db4 with a copper insert.

I rotate between a Ping Senita B, a gunmetal db4 with no alignment aids (current gamer), and a Tri-Sole FGP.

SeeMore Putters Thread

They have made a run before I believe, was likely 10 of them

Aaaaaand tapa is behind.

They have made a run before I believe, was likely 10 of them

I have been meaning to send them a 10,000 word essay on why they should make more m7 PRs. Sadly I think it'd all be jibber jabber about putter obsessing.

Maybe they will settle for like a 500 word essay why they should sell me a db 4 pr.

I'm needing/wanting a dot only or nothing at all, no lines. That one is pretty though, I held it in the vault

I am kind of surprised their PRs don't remain clean before purchase.

It's a pretty simple thing, but I have to think those who are dropping that amount of money on them are quite particular about what they like.

I'm needing/wanting a dot only or nothing at all, no lines. That one is pretty though, I held it in the vault

Dang. My mfgp2 has lines. Both of my db4s fit the bill. But are PNs.

I thought you were a dual line guy! What changed for you?

I thought you were a dual line guy! What changed for you?

I struggle with eye dominance, I'm finding more and more no line allows me to take the eye dominance confusion out of the equation. See the line, pick the spot, set up, go. With more lines I'm noticing its easy to get caught up on fiddling with getting the lines to look "right" at setup and losing focus on my chosen line.

I struggle with eye dominance, I'm finding more and more no line allows me to take the eye dominance confusion out of the equation. See the line, pick the spot, set up, go. With more lines I'm noticing its easy to get caught up on fiddling with getting the lines to look "right" at setup and losing focus on my chosen line.

^^^ This,

the m6 has a single line, which makes my pre-shot routine simple and repeatable.

Read the green and pick my line
aim 'aid line' on ball towards my target line
line up single line on m6 with ball's 'aid line' while hiding red dot
stand over the ball and let it rip

Back