2014 #TheGrandaddy - The Event Of A Lifetime

Cookie,
Im sure you know this. But if you have any questions or thoughts along the way. The DreamTeam is here to help buddy.

Thanks Kevin, I will undoubtedly be picking some brains along the way as things arise. Appreciate the continued support!

I played a few rounds with two guys looking to keep the title. Their games are sharp and consistent. Whom ever gets the chance to rip the title from the ZooCrew will have to be on top of their game. Get in will be great but if you stop there, The zoocrew won't let you forget it. BE PREPARED!

I am getting prepared for this and it is showing.
I shot 1 under - 71 yesterday on a tough course that I had played only once before.
More range work today and then 18 holes on Sunday at my home course.

#PuttingInTheWork

Been working real hard to get better, reading all the post about #Dos is inspiring. It would be a privilege to work even harder to have a shot at the Zoo Crew and represent THP.

You guys that don't talk sh!t, go buy trash talk for dummies. There are a few on the other side with some skillz in that department. It almost matches their game. Some better than their game. But thick skin will be needed but it's all in good fun.

Started a workout and range regimen this morning in the hopes of being selected. Never too early to prepare!

You guys that don't talk sh!t, go buy trash talk for dummies. There are a few on the other side with some skillz in that department. It almost matches their games. Some better than their game. But thick skin will be needed but it's all in good fun.
Where I come from you need skin like an alligator to survive. No worries , I let my game do my trash talking for me. However I may have to pick up Finley's book.

Last edited:
You guys that don't talk sh!t, go buy trash talk for dummies. There are a few on the other side with some skillz in that department. It almost matches their game. Some better than their game. But thick skin will be needed but it's all in good fun.
My trash talk is way better than my game that's for sure.

2014 #TheGrandaddy - The Event Of A Lifetime

Lots of talk about this this weekend in Ocean City, and a lot of exited people.

I played well, after a disappointing week.
And I am ready to put my all into this!

I will be bringing it!

Last edited:
Well....contests can start as early as tomorrow.

Are you ready?

I sure the hell am!

Are you ready?

I sure the hell am!

I am definitely pumped up for this. First time I'm eligible for contests and definitely doing to do my best to earn a spot with you Captain and team #basementdwellers. No matter what this should be a fun and exciting process

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Are you ready?

I sure the hell am!

When, where, and how?!?! Regardless of the answer I'll be ready!

We are excited dude. I look forward to trying to earn a spot back.
#thedos #revenge #basementdwellers #takingdownthesupervillain

Lots of talk about this this weekend in Ocean City, and a lot of exited people.

I played well, after a disappointing week.
And I am ready to put my all into this!

I will be bringing it!
Ideas were floated around this weekend and the consensus was that you had better bring it for the contests! Can't wait!!!

Looking forward to earning a #AtiVillain role in #TheDos!

JM

I am pumped for the contests to start. Will be awesome to see what we have to do to try to get in. Going to be awesome to do, and to see the team come together!

I am not excited. I have not thought about this event at all since last years event. I do not have a bag full of callaway equipment and I am not a fan. I dont see what all the fuss is about...

^^^ SAYS THE GUY THAT HAS NO CLUE HOW AWESOME IT IS WHEN THP AND CALLAWAY GET TOGETHER!!!

I'm eager to see how this is going to get kicked off!
If creativity is the name of the game I'm going to have to get my wife involved haha.

I'm eager to see how this is going to get kicked off!
If creativity is the name of the game I'm going to have to get my wife involved haha.
Will she help me too partner, my creativity sucks.

Are you ready?

I sure the hell am!
I'm ready my man game is in best shaped it's been in a while do to hard work. Now to handle the hard work of getting in. #Bringit #Letthegamesbegin

Ideas were floated around this weekend and the consensus was that you had better bring it for the contests! Can't wait!!!

Yeah, we spoke a bit about this one this past weekend with lots of people.
And there were 3 members of Team THP from last year at the Ocean City event which kicked it up a notch as they told some great stories.

Really looking forward to getting the ball rolling on this one this week

Back