2014 #TheGrandaddy - The Event Of A Lifetime

Tomorrow will be a fun day around these parts

Basement party at the Mmaynard house.

Well this is very exciting. I have seen some JB hints about what this first contest might involve, and if I am along the correct lines of thinking it is going to be a fun one!

Looking forward to trying to win a spot and head back to Cali!

Absolutely exciting to see the first contest start up! Who will be the first to join the #basementdwellers?

And it's official.

First contest launches tomorrow!!!

Let the building of the #BasementDwellers begin. Major score to settle with the #ZooCrew!!

Get ready to do a lot of this people:

Running-Through-Walls.jpeg

#BasementDwellersUnite for the Green and White in #TheDos. Best of luck to everyone, this is going to be one wild ride.

And it's official.

First contest launches tomorrow!!!

Let the building of the #BasementDwellers begin. Major score to settle with the #ZooCrew!!
Well now the fun begins!!!

I've got so many ideas dancing around my head, I can't wait to find out what this contest will entail and narrow them down.

Ready to represent! Excited and curious what the first contest will be.

This should be a fun ride! I am hoping to join #Cookie at the #Dos!!

Can't wait to throw my name in the hat. Vacation starts Wednesday, but I will be waiting for the information on the 1st sign up.

Really excited that the contest begin tomorrow. Time to try to and resurrect my creative side.

Well entry is in for the first contest. Time to sit back and hope for the best and by that I mean go work on my game right now.

And so it begins!!!

Entry in!! Great way for this all to begin. Well done JB!

Fingers crossed and good luck to everyone!

First entry is in! Had to come up with something before someone else took my idea haha. Good luck everyone

Entry is in, now I can't wait to see what everyone comes up with. Good luck boys and girls.

This is going to be fun good luck to every one

Obviously tons will enter and we can only take 7. The good news is that Callaway and THP put on multiple events a year.
We will make sure and do one thing however...EACH EVENT IS GOING TO BE FUN! So win or lose, give it your all. They are all going to be a blast.

Good luck everybody.

Glad to see so many entries already which means schedules are clear for this one...and rightfully so...such an all around amazing experience

This is one you clear the schedule for MD... Can't miss event.

Entries are flying in!! Can't wait to sit down in a bit and read through each and everyone of them as well as contribute something myself.

Stoked to see the excitement so damn high for this one!

#ZooCrew is in trouble.

Like Taylor said, you get into this event and then clear the schedule.

Left the wife with her friend 2 hrs away, so that they could continue to "camp" in torrential rains and crazy winds. Tent is rolled up in the corner of the campsite.

Get back home to a front door that won't unlock, not wanting to take my key. Get that fixed. Open the door, unpacking the car, and notice the #theDOS contest entry #1 has started. Start typing away..... remember I haven't closed the door.

#TheGrandaddy contest!!!!! - #SHUTtheFRONTDOOR!

Like Taylor said, you get into this event and then clear the schedule.
I did reverse of that, I already cleared my schedule and took vacation, worse case if I dont get in, I can always go somewhere warm while it is cold at home

Back