2014 THP Bridgestone Championship - PGA National

What was today the bad news day for everyone. I had to pull out of event last evening as well. It pained me and I contemplated about an hour before sending it in. With my work schedule up in the air I didn't want to wait until the last minute. Congrats to the lucky THPer

So now we have THREE openings. Wow!

Based on some nuggets JB hinted at in Ocean city this weekend, three unsuspecting wait listers are in for a real treat.

Sorry to hear you are having to pull out also Matt.

Going to be 3 happy wait listers!

Is it too late for me to sign up?! JK...I can't to make it either.

Have fun everyone and congrats to the three new lucky individuals.

What was today the bad news day for everyone. I had to pull out of event last evening as well. It pained me and I contemplated about an hour before sending it in. With my work schedule up in the air I didn't want to wait until the last minute. Congrats to the lucky THPer

Holy Crap.....sorry to hear that Matt....man today is the a sad day for some but a great day for some lucky wait listers!

Sorry to hear Dru, Tim, and Matt. You guys will be missed.

Boy. Three quality guys having to drop out, so sorry.

But I'm sure it will be filled with 3 quality guys off the wait list.

Good grief guys. Sorry to hear this. Can't wait to see the next 3 participants though!

Sorry guys! That's too bad

Whoever takes my spot can send me a souvenir from there. Lol. J/K. Cant wait to see who gets in.

Guys, we are all sorry that these three esteemed THPers are not going to be able to make it, but unfortunately we have to get this thread back to the event at hand. They will be missed.

Has anyone researched four person air hockey tables yet?! I want in on it this time :)

From The HTC One Blue!

Guys, we are all sorry that these three esteemed THPers are not going to be able to make it, but unfortunately we have to get this thread back to the event at hand. They will be missed.

Exactly JB. I just finished up with a short game session and was going to suggest the same thing.

You guys are in for a hell of a treat and you better believe I'll be following along and participating in this thread.

Has anyone researched four person air hockey tables yet?! I want in on it this time :)

From The HTC One Blue!

Me too, cant believe we missed that in indy!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

I have gotten the awaited callup from GolferGal and couldn't be more thrilled! Looking forward to meeting a lot of you and making new friends and memories. I know I'm relatively new to the forum, but will give this my all! It's only a couple weeks after my wife's birthday and just having our second child she'll be looking forward to a relaxing weekend off as well! #STOKED

JED

Congrats Jed. Looking forward to meeting you.

I have gotten the awaited callup from GolferGal and couldn't be more thrilled! Looking forward to meeting a lot of you and making new friends and memories. I know I'm relatively new to the forum, but will give this my all! It's only a couple weeks after my wife's birthday and just having our second child she'll be looking forward to a relaxing weekend off as well! #STOKED

JED

congrats!

JED

Congrats!!

Proud Member of #TeamParadise

welcome aboard Jed

3 sad faces and one happy...who's next to even it out? Really bummed on the sad! Can't wait for the GF to share in the excitement of a championship and meet you animals.

Congrats Jed. Be prepared to be blown away.

Congrats and welcome to the bear trap Jed!

Flight is booked, extra hotel night Sunday booked, entrance fee paid...tee time this Friday to start preparing, check. As the great Bart Scott once said... "Can't Wait!"

Did we have to book our own extra nights? Is there a specific process we need to follow?

Back