#OutingApproved - Ocean City THP Invitational sponsored by Bridgestone Golf

There were a couple of ridiculous putts made on 18 with a large crowd watching. I don't know what was worse, tee'ing off first, or hitting in 18 with a crowd surrounding the green (oh yea, and water was in play).

Still...no way your hands could have been shaking as much as on that first tee. I still can't believe it...i was fine until mid backswing...and then just closed my eyes and prayed i didn't miss. I'm sure all the nerves will be gone in September. Yep, positive, no big deal... :bulgy-eyes:

Just missed on being #OutingApproved on #2 by about a yard but nailed the par saving putt on 18 to get it.

Just missed on being #OutingApproved on #2 by about a yard but nailed the par saving putt on 18 to get it.

No worries dude, plenty of opportunities at another event!

At least you made one putt with that SeeMore.. Haha

He got it.
We had a second go round for people on the 18th green if they made their putt and amsmith drained it.

At least you made one putt with that SeeMore.. Haha
It was the big 0 today. I think it was because of the used cars salesman following me around the entire round. :)

Looking forward to next one already.
He got it.
We had a second go round for people on the 18th green if they made their putt and amsmith drained it.
Have to take advantage of a second chance.

Great stuff guys, good to hear lots of you getting #OutingApproved.

Congratulations to everyone that joined the club. I don't suppose there are vines of those long bombs on 18?

Congratulations to everyone that joined the club. I don't suppose there are vines of those long bombs on 18?
Not sure but it would be great because the crowd went nuts on all of them.

There were a couple of ridiculous putts made on 18 with a large crowd watching. I don't know what was worse, tee'ing off first, or hitting in 18 with a crowd surrounding the green (oh yea, and water was in play).

Still...no way your hands could have been shaking as much as on that first tee. I still can't believe it...i was fine until mid backswing...and then just closed my eyes and prayed i didn't miss. I'm sure all the nerves will be gone in September. Yep, positive, no big deal... :bulgy-eyes:
I'd like to say that it gets easier, but having been to 7 THP events now....it doesn't.

Am I #outingapproved? Third shot on the Eighteenth was a chip that got close to the pin, a gimme was given. If so, please keep my shirt until I can hit a proper first tee shot.

Am I #outingapproved? Third shot on the Eighteenth was a chip that got close to the pin, a gimme was given. If so, please keep my shirt until I can hit a proper first tee shot.
You are approved dude

Going to have to wait till the championship in Sept to get my shirt... Really wish it was hitting the first fairway...

Not going to be #outing approved when you snap hook your 8i on a par 3 or when you leave yourself a 20 footer on 18 that you miss on the low side.

Using Tapatalk

duffed my tee shot and 3 putt on 18 #outingnotapproved

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

duffed my tee shot and 3 putt on 18 #outingnotapproved

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk
But you did so with a smile.

Had this waiting for me when I got home. Dude! Sweet!

u7ujarar.jpg

Taps away

Back