The Poutine Thread

Hello beautiful! uploadfromtaptalk1399244810297.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

I need poutine immediately!!

Looks good hammann!

Sure was!!! Couldn't eat it fast enough!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Tilted Kilt now offers poutine!?!?!?!

Tapping away on my Galaxy 2 Note

New bar in the neighborhood, Madison Public House, with some Wisconsin roots, offers a burger served with poutine on the top. Did I try it last night? Of course I did! It was exceptional.

New bar in the neighborhood, Madison Public House, with some Wisconsin roots, offers a burger served with poutine on the top. Did I try it last night? Of course I did! It was exceptional.

This.
Comment.
Is.
Almost.
Useless.
Without.
PHOTOS?!!??!?!

This.
Comment.
Is.
Almost.
Useless.
Without.
PHOTOS?!!??!?!

Ha, I was expecting this sort of reaction. I promise I will get a photo of this burger sometime in the next week or so. Such a tough assignment haha.

Ha, I was expecting this sort of reaction. I promise I will get a photo of this burger sometime in the next week or so. Such a tough assignment haha.

I think the best move here is to go back tonight and order it again. I believe in you.

I think the best move here is to go back tonight and order it again. I believe in you.

Well when you put it that way...

oh man that sounds good, I might have to ride to chicago

oh man that sounds good, I might have to ride to chicago

Good news for those who end up in the #personaldistance event with Wilson is this bar, and a ton of other good ones, are about a half hour train ride from Wilson, and conceivably the hotel where people will probably stay.

I am not even kidding... Mward just facetime'd me to make me watch him eat poutine hahahahahaahaha!

It was awesome.

It's awesome. Unless you watched, then thats just slightly strange... Hahha

that's mean!

He watched, and holy crap that stuff was out of this world delicious. I don't even know what just happened but I want more of it

He watched, and holy crap that stuff was out of this world delicious. I don't even know what just happened but I want more of it

Was this your first time?

It was, yes. Not really something I see on the menu that often

I told you that at that place you have to order it.

Now I need a poutine for breakfest

Surprised you havent tried it in your travels?

I haven't really been anywhere up north. No Wisconsin or anything. Oregon, Utah, California, Texas, Colorado, Nebraska is where all my clients are

I haven't really been anywhere up north. No Wisconsin or anything. Oregon, Utah, California, Texas, Colorado, Nebraska is where all my clients are
Ah, gotcha.

There are a number of places down here that do a pretty decent job of making poutine. Just gotta find the right spot.

Back