SeeMore Putters Thread

Wait... are those prices right!?!?!?!?!?!?

And what exactly does "uncut" mean?

Likely shaft is full belly length (likely 45" or so) with no grip.

If it just shows up with a raw shaft, I'll effing take it!!!

I already ordered the grips and trying to figure out the measurements and potential counter weights now.

Well... count me in for two of them!!!!!

I ordered one and so did my buddy. I got a grip at home. Perfect

Amphibians can Tapatalk... Fear the Frog!

Look who came out to play today:

295E2FDE-D6D8-4B3C-B736-9253A4BC53C4_zpshzenztns.jpg

964C2D5F-7BA9-4D08-9867-BFC51C0A2D23_zpsll0fowcu.jpg

CE03050B-90C0-40C1-AA74-0977D80580D3_zpsaoefnsow.jpg

One of my playing buddies here has been ogling mine for quite a while, so this might just work out freaking dandy!

Can you cut down the shaft on a belly putter without screwing it up too much?

Yes. It will be a heavier head so you will likely want to counter balance with a heavier grip. Lie should be same as the standard models at 70*.

I wouldn't see why a shaft cutter wouldn't be the perfect tool for shortening it down. And I happen to have one! I also just ordered a swingweight scale. #Serious

Ive been wanting a Big FGP for quite some time, so I made the plunge. Cannot be $30.

Get the lie checked on those, odds are they are going to be quite upright

Someone is wondering why the rush on SeeMores today, huh? LOL

Yeah, James, I was going to have that looked at. I'll need to bend mine down anyway, so....

My understanding is the belly versions are the same as standard. I would get them checked anyway but the stance etc. is the same when using belly vs. standard. Per SeeMore's site they should be 70* which is standard for SeeMore.

It typically is, but when converting any belly to standard it's always worth having checked

Wait... are those prices right!?!?!?!?!?!?

And what exactly does "uncut" mean?
I will cut down the shaft of the PCB I just ordered and grip it myself. Wow what a deal.

Just ordered a Si1 too, when I originally ordered I had put a 42" model in the cart knowing I would be cutting it down, just now dawned on me to try a different length. Sure enough 44" when through. Anyone not seeing what they want might try this too.

Its intriguing. Im just the opposite. I have a problems believing the line. If I dont use a line theni talk myself outta the putt. Similar problems different solutions... gotta love golf

This is me too. This morning's round drove the point home for me. I wanted to focus on making a quick read and being decisive in my swing. Had 31 putts. What I really noticed was when I switched to a ball I found earlier that had a red line drawn around it. Setting this ball down, lining it up took 5-10 sec. 1-2 practice swings to get a feel for speed & hit it. I putted much better with the red line ball & the line actually seemed to free me up & make me less robotic feeling.

Just took the plunge for my first seemore ever! through golfsmith, i got an FGP blade belly putter that i am gonna cut down! so excited to be a part of the Seemore Family!! :D

I will cut down the shaft of the PCB I just ordered and grip it myself. Wow what a deal.
Figure putting a SS grip on this, worst case scenario is that I can get my $ back if I decide to sell it.

I brought a belly-model FGP2 down to Franklin & asked the same question, but Cody said they would also be 70*. Still, it couldn't hurt to ask again.

Can you guys help me out - I've got a PCB CB. How are the SI and FGP models different than what I've got? I happen to have an 85g SS belly putter eating up space in my garage. Would that weight work best with any particular model (including the FGP)?

Edit: I looked on the site, SI models have the inserts. FGP appears to be somewhat similar.

Back