What did you shoot today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Went 5 and 4 for the WIN in a Match play against another player of the same HCP. Score would have been 79.

84, 35 putts, par 72

80 trending back down some

41/44 85. 2 bogeys and a horrendous triple on the front to go along with 3 barely missed birdies. 3 bogeys one birdy and 3 doubles (just limping in like crazy lately). Crazy weird ball striking lately. Will be all over tje place one hole and be pin seeking on the next. Putter continues to be cold with 34 putts today

48/50 for the 98. Really awful round. Had a very tough time settling in and slowing down, was way too amped up, even had my heart racing. Guess I was very excited about the new SLDR Mini Driver. Hit 10/14 fairways, so that tells you how awful my irons were, and my wedges (normally game savior for me) apparently decided to take off for the holiday a couple days early.

The Mini Driver was we some though, and I'm finally getting on the same page with all the SLDR clubs. So there's something positive to take out of the round!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Shot a PB for 9 holes, 35. Best shot was a chip in on hole 9. Everything just seem to click. Played with my grandson.

Shot a PB for 9 holes, 35. Best shot was a chip in on hole 9. Everything just seem to click. Played with my grandson.

Congrats on the PB!!

Nice!! -1?

39/42-81, 4/18 gir, 7/13 fir, 29 putts. My putter continues to be the most consistent club in the bag. My irons which have been really solid lately were awful, but my woods and hybrids were terrific.
Shocking....nice round Andy.

Congrats on the PB!

Went 47/48-95 at Lick Creek which is my harder course I belong to Slope 133 Rating 71.6. Defiantly was hitting alot of fairways on the front with 5 and on the back only found 2 of them. Played really safe on the front since it's got more tree lines so I used my 5 iron off the tee alot. Better to be safe than sorry right. Had 38 putts which should have been much less but missed some short putts. Was striking the irons well tonight, but was just getting my distances wrong or had some bad wedge shots. So gonna work on the putter of course and the wedges and short irons to get more GIR's.

Went 47/48-95 at Lick Creek which is my harder course I belong to Slope 133 Rating 71.6. Defiantly was hitting alot of fairways on the front with 5 and on the back only found 2 of them. Played really safe on the front since it's got more tree lines so I used my 5 iron off the tee alot. Better to be safe than sorry right. Had 38 putts which should have been much less but missed some short putts. Was striking the irons well tonight, but was just getting my distances wrong or had some bad wedge shots. So gonna work on the putter of course and the wedges and short irons to get more GIR's.
Not to shabby. Shot 39 at hickory tonight

86 this morning (44/42) and then we shot a 36, 1-over par in a two man shamble in league tonight.

Shot a solid 43. Stayed in play off the tee, got it fairly close with my irons, but my wedges just didn't accomplish what I'd like. Had trouble getting it close, leading to some scores that really should have been lower. I feel like that's the last key to some real improvement. Getting more accurate inside of 30 yards or so.

Shot a solid 43. Stayed in play off the tee, got it fairly close with my irons, but my wedges just didn't accomplish what I'd like. Had trouble getting it close, leading to some scores that really should have been lower. I feel like that's the last key to some real improvement. Getting more accurate inside of 30 yards or so.

Nice round, Steve.

Played 18 yesterday after work. Great scoring conditions as the wind was down for once here. Drove the ball really well and only had one miss-hit from the tee. Short game was really on. Probably the best chipping and pitching I've had in a long time. Made a few long putts too. Shot -1 71.

Nice round, Steve.

Played 18 yesterday after work. Great scoring conditions as the wind was down for once here. Drove the ball really well and only had one miss-hit from the tee. Short game was really on. Probably the best chipping and pitching I've had in a long time. Made a few long putts too. Shot -1 71.

Nice round! It's nice when it call comes together in a round, well done

Nice job sir!!! For my round it only take a stroke or two to just be off with those trees and youll be hurting. Shouldn't Hickory Point be in good shape now for those Female tournaments coming to town soon?? And let me know when you want to get a round in soon.
Not to shabby. Shot 39 at hickory tonight

Nice round, Steve.

Heck of a round mr spicoli

Nice job sir!!! For my round it only take a stroke or two to just be off with those trees and youll be hurting. Shouldn't Hickory Point be in good shape now for those Female tournaments coming to town soon?? And let me know when you want to get a round in soon.
They had them already us open weekend

Nice round Paladin, you have been improving, and it's fun to follow along with you progress!

Oh ok, so there still in good shape I take it. I need to get down there soon since I don't think I have played there this year. Might try and get there Saturday.
They had them already us open weekend

Oh ok, so there still in good shape I take it. I need to get down there soon since I don't think I have played there this year. Might try and get there Saturday.
My weekend is kinda full I'll let you know

Ward and I took on tadashi and war eagle and lost 4 and 2. Rough round. Think I shot 40 on the front and ward was 41. Freddie and Ryan at best ball were ham and egging it well.

A blast with thpers as always

What did you shoot today?

Ward and I took on tadashi and war eagle and lost 4 and 2. Rough round. Think I shot 40 on the front and ward was 41. Freddie and Ryan at best ball were ham and egging it well.

A blast with thpers as always

Would have loved to see a THP live streaming of that match!!

It's good to see you getting to play JB. You always take the back seat to us.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back