House of Cards thread (NO SPOILERS)

Starting this series tonight. Had wanted to awhile back and just kind of forgot about it. Huge spacey fan
It took me about 5 episodes to really get into it. By the end of S2, I was like WTC!??!?

have fun

It took me about 5 episodes to really get into it. By the end of S2, I was like WTC!??!?
Yeah was this or game of thrones which my wife really wants to watch

Done with season 2. Once heck of a final episode and I'm immediately irritated it's going to be another year before season 3 is out....booooh

What a GREAT series!!! Can't wait for Season 3.

One of the best shows on tv, without question. Already own both seasons.

Girlfriend bought me a Freddy's BBQ shirt--very pleased with that.

So I binged watched first 4 episodes of season 1 last night (thanks Netflix for automatically going to the next one)

I really like it. I've always been a spacey fan and plan to get through season 1 tonight.

So I binged watched first 4 episodes of season 1 last night (thanks Netflix for automatically going to the next one)

I really like it. I've always been a spacey fan and plan to get through season 1 tonight.
And it picks up after the first 5

And it picks up after the first 5

Dude, no joke! I'm on chapter 24 & I can't stop watching it. I can't believe the twists & turns the story lines have taken. Character development is some of the best I've seen & I'm going to knock out the rest tonight.

I'm hooked.

I need your skills

Just finished season 2. Pretty good show. I found myself guessing correctly on how this was going to play out, but it kept my interest and can't wait for season 3. I have the wife binge watching to catch up

Have seen all but the last episode. I know what happens though ... not sure how they can sustain it for much longer though given the direction they've gone with it.

This show us amazing. Spacey does this perfectly.

Frank and Claire are adorable and I can't quite figure out which one is more of a predator, the final ring knock owned and I can't wait for next season. I didn't watch the U.K. version so no idea how it will go.

Just watched the 1st episode. Lots of set up and intros that I know have to get done.

Going to keep with it but when did you watchers start to say, "oh yea, that episode was good"? Sooner or later?

Just watched the 1st episode. Lots of set up and intros that I know have to get done.

Going to keep with it but when did you watchers start to say, "oh yea, that episode was good"? Sooner or later?

It's been awhile since I finished the second season on Netflix, but I would say sooner, around the 3rd or 4th episode.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Half way through the first season did it for me

Havent had a chance to watch the new season yet....for anyone that has...has it been good so far?

Back