Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thinking about trying a few putter grips

Thinking about trying a few putter grips
Anything in particular? I love me some SuperStroke. I also like the Pure putter grip as well.

Played with a guy who had the 3-wood the other day. He hit it from everywhere. Made me want one. No lies in that commercial :alien:

Or the homepage review :alien:

If you want off the deck, they're fantastic.

Anything in particular? I love me some SuperStroke. I also like the Pure putter grip as well.

i have a putter with a SS fatso, and one with a slim 3.0, and I find them too big for me, even if I liked the 3.0 at some point.

I liked the lamkin paddle, but I am wondering if I should just buy a few and try them, as I currently have 4 putters with grips I dont like

i have a putter with a SS fatso, and one with a slim 3.0, and I find them too big for me, even if I liked the 3.0 at some point.

I liked the lamkin paddle, but I am wondering if I should just buy a few and try them, as I currently have 4 putters with grips I dont like

Did you try the SS Ultraslim 1.0? I had it on my putter this weekend dont know if you tried it.

Mix and match/trial and error works. I had a similar issue with SuperStroke--wasn't crazy about the size of the 2.0, but really like the 1.0.

Lamkin iLine is worth checking out too or so I've heard.

WinnPro putter grips are extremely underrated. Check them out too

Mix and match/trial and error works. I had a similar issue with SuperStroke--wasn't crazy about the size of the 2.0, but really like the 1.0.

If you dont want an "oversized" grip, the Lamkin I-line grips are my favorite grips ever made. For both clubs and putters. Just a great great feel.

Did you try the SS Ultraslim 1.0? I had it on my putter this weekend dont know if you tried it.
on the MXMV? I didnt pay much attention to the grip honestly, I found that the face felt a bit too hard so I put it away for some practice I am wondering if the fact that I didnt notice the grip was a good or bad thing

yeah the iLine looks a bit like the paddle I liked, might get one of those, one SS 1.0, maybe an Iomic and I like the looks of the salty, anyone has feedback on them? ( http://www.golfworks.com/product.asp?pn=SG0001 )

on the MXMV? I didnt pay much attention to the grip honestly, I found that the face felt a bit too hard so I put it away for some practice I am wondering if the fact that I didnt notice the grip was a good or bad thing

yeah the iLine looks a bit like the paddle I liked, might get one of those, one SS 1.0, maybe an Iomic and I like the looks of the salty, anyone has feedback on them? ( http://www.golfworks.com/product.asp?pn=SG0001 )

Honestly, I wouldnt waste the money on the Iomic as the I-line has a similar feel and can be had cheaper. And no, I had the SS 1.0 on my gamer, the TD Black

Honestly, I wouldnt waste the money on the Iomic as the I-line has a similar feel and can be had cheaper. And no, I had the SS 1.0 on my gamer, the TD Black

ok thanks, what was on the MXMV?

If you dont want an "oversized" grip, the Lamkin I-line grips are my favorite grips ever made. For both clubs and putters. Just a great great feel.

How have you found the durability of the iline grips on the swinging clubs? I was looking at those but a few folks said they wear pretty fast.

How have you found the durability of the iline grips on the swinging clubs? I was looking at those but a few folks said they wear pretty fast.

They are awesome. If you use gripes you could probably use them forever.

Pretty startling to realize EVERYTHING in my bag has been changed out this year, except for a wedge and the driver.... but the driver shaft was swapped out LOL.

Pondering now? Grips, Shorts, and Shoes. Really want to check out the new casual Nike options when they come out!

I really, really want a Bertha 3 or 5W. Just not in the cards right now.

Cally 5 deep or Titleist 18 H.d

All Hawks fault.
Any 1 the favorite over the other? I don't think I've hit either.

Staff Bags. Having sold my cart bag, irons, hybrids, and 2 wedges this week while the wife was out of town, I think she would understand if I brought a staff bag home ;)

Staff Bags. Having sold my cart bag, irons, hybrids, and 2 wedges this week while the wife was out of town, I think she would understand if I brought a staff bag home ;)

I have 11, what you need?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back