Playstation 4 & PS4 Games

PS Plus for PS4 just got better starting in JUNE there will be 2 free games to download every month instead of one! Worth Every Penny even if some of the games are a little lame there still have been some great games!

Destiny alpha gameplay will be available thursday. Looks like I know what I'm doing this weekend.

Just pulled the trigger on Watch Dogs now that The Golf Club is inevitably delayed. Looking forward to it.

Just pulled the trigger on Watch Dogs now that The Golf Club is inevitably delayed. Looking forward to it.
It was extremely disappointing. Sold it back before I could finish.

I'm enjoying it.

Me too kinda like GTA a bit but with a tech twist

I like the way this sounds. A huge fan of GTA and anything like it but a little different is promising.

Picked up EA UFC last night. Got rid of NBA (sorry Buck)..haha Good so far. I like how they have career mode set up where you have to fight your way onto the Ultimate Figher and then start your career in the UFC. Training and all the stuff from the past is still in the game but a little better in my opinion. Submissions are still a little confusing to me but I will get it.

Ive been so busy I have played about 5 minutes of Watch Dogs. After next week when I am back in KC for awhile I will get into it me thinks.

I was sitting there last night looking at my PS4 thinking about how I haven't played it in a month because I got tired of only playing NBA2k14 and Infamous (both great games tho). I need to pick up a couple new games

I think we need another COD night...

Finally found a deal on a PS4 that made me order it last night.

Dell has a bundle of the PS4, MLB 2014, 3 month subscription for PS Network (or whatever the one you have to pay for is called) for $449...but you also get $100 gift card included which I will use to buy another game or two later.

There is a second bundle there that replaces MLB with Infamous Second Son with the other details the same.

If anyone else is interested, just go to Dell and search for PS4 Bundle. You have to add it to the cart to see the gift card offer added.

Anyone else going to be hitting the Destiny Beta this week? Starts today!

Anyone else going to be hitting the Destiny Beta this week? Starts today!

Nope, only new game on my radar is an old one. I will be coming back from the MC and promptly downloading The Last of Us.

I know this has been discussed numerous times but I'm really stuck on the fence about ps4 or xbone. My buddy has an xbone so I've played that a bunch. Not too impressed with the games and the overall system isn't that great IMO. However, I've done nothing with a ps4 and no one I know has one.

What are some pros of the ps4 in everyone's eyes?

I know this has been discussed numerous times but I'm really stuck on the fence about ps4 or xbone. My buddy has an xbone so I've played that a bunch. Not too impressed with the games and the overall system isn't that great IMO. However, I've done nothing with a ps4 and no one I know has one.

What are some pros of the ps4 in everyone's eyes?

If I could go back, I would have waited to be honest. No games out for either that are really good IMO.

If I could go back, I would have waited to be honest. No games out for either that are really good IMO.

That's where I'm at. Both systems lack anything great at this point.

That's where I'm at. Both systems lack anything great at this point.

If it wasn't for Forza 5, I wouldn't have bought an Xbox One at launch. Would have waited until more games come out. It's where I stand with PS4 as well. Once more games come out for the PS4 I'll pick one up.

I just got my PS4, and I think it really depends on the games one likes to play. I waited until after E3 to get an idea of the exclusive games each would have, because mostly I play EA Sports games that will be out on both. I always buy Forza/Gran Turismo based on which system I own at the time. For me, the MLB franchise is a check in the PS column since it is exclusive, and that No Man's Sky looks like something I really want to check out. Those were probably the two main factors for me. For others, Destiny would probably be another big one.

If I had been a Halo guy, I might have gone the other direction.

By the way, after playing MLB on the PS3, now playing the same game on the PS4, just WOW. I can't wait to play soccer, football, and golf on it eventually.

Once NHL and PGA Tour are back into regular rotation I probably won't care what is being released.

I'll be playing them a fair bit and I expect them to be exceptional on NextGen.

Once NHL and PGA Tour are back into regular rotation I probably won't care what is being released.

I'll be playing them a fair bit and I expect them to be exceptional on NextGen.

The PGA Tour game better be wonderful. I'm pretty tired of their crap they pulled every year with no real good update.

Back