What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hit the range to try out my new Jetspeed 3 wood and hybrid. Didn't feel like I had my best swing today but always get excited to hit new clubs. Just need to get some things worked out. However the Adams Super S hybrid was hitting bombs rolling out close to 200. Felt real nice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Range, played 18, More Range and short game area, Orange Whip work, Watched Tom Watson on Golf channel academy, and THP

Hit the putting green prior to work at 630am, THPed, and talked Morgan Cup with my wife during our drive.

18 holes this morning with three guys from the course, and then 9 holes in league tonight.

Just THPing, was going to go to the course until the clouds decided to roll in and rain everywhere GRRRRRRRRRRRR. Tomorrow im going regardless.

Had new grips put on my Cobra wedges.

13 holes practice with a lot of balls.
First time on a course in 10 days, recent lessons are paying off with irons, very solid and have gained a club in distance through the bag.
Unfortunately, not working off the tee yet although not as desperate as recent weeks.

Oh, and Champ Fly tees turned out garbage, went out with 6, all broke by the 3rd hole.

Just ordered two bucket head covers from Odyssey.
One blade, and one mallet.

First off on my home course = 3 hour round (walking of course)! THP this afternoon and then weekly golf league tonight.

Putted, and chipped.

Played early 18 and now just THP for the day

Booked a tee time for Sunday.

30 mins on the putting green
45 mins at the range

Played golf wih THPers and now some THPing!

Found out I need a shaft swap, and quick. There will be a thread on that in a bit.

Been busy with first tee all week but I was able to get 9 in late morning.

Got out and play 9 with little man. So awesome watching someones game come to life.

Booked a tee time after my lesson on Saturday.

Just some THP and watching the Greenbrier.

Bit of range practise earlier. Don't know why but ever since I stopped worrying about getting posture right I'm far more consistent in ball striking...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Spent 30 on the range, played 9 holes better than I ever have to this date, then spent about 45 minutes more chipping.

What a couple of days I have had. Validation.

Played some golf with three very good friends!!

Won a Tour Issue Masters Head Cover from Bridgestone! Limited THP from busy day. Headed to the course in about 10 minutes!

JM

Won a Tour Issue Masters Head Cover from Bridgestone! Limited THP from busy day. Headed to the course in about 10 minutes!

JM
Just saw those, they are awesome!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back