What did you shoot today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just played Windermere CC and shot a personal best on the course. 65... 33/32 with zero bogies.

Heck of a round. Congrats on the personal best. Wow

Just played Windermere CC and shot a personal best on the course. 65... 33/32 with zero bogies.
That's what I call A PB!!! Awesome round

Wow what a round! Congrats on the PB!

Awesome round and Congrats !! I have played that course and it is very difficult !!!

Much better 9 for me today, 41 with 4 pars and 5 bogies. Had 3 gir and the 16 putts. Overall I'm very happy with how I played

Shot -3 in a best ball 6, shamble 6, scramble 6. With my dad. Was fun to play that format.

Just a really poor 83. Shot 46 on the front 10 over par and 37 on the back for a 1 over par. Have no feeling in my whole body today. Completely shakey over putts no feeling with irons shots. Just felt terrible.

36/39-75 for a new pb! Granted this was an easier course than I usually play, but I'm still super pumped about it.

Andy V!! My Albatross brother!!

Unreal round there Panda. Very well done sir.

46/39 on a short 5600 yard par 70 course.

It's the first time I have ever broke 40 on a 9 though, so I'll take it.

PBs all over the place on the 4rh! Congrats to all that had PBs today!

86 at Breezy Point Whitebirch then an 87 at Deacon's Lodge. I was out as a solo for both so I decided to play the tips at both places. Without a doubt one of the top 3 driving days for me. I killed my driver. It was also the worst day I have ever had with my 4i. Normally this is the club I have the most confidence in but I struggled with it all day except for two occasions.

Followed up my PB 74 on my new course (played it a few times before, but this year my first as member-71.9/127), with a pair of '81's that were really a lot higher b/c I took mulligans in both. Luckily, I think I figured out on #15 today what I was doing wrong (too close to ball and too shallow a swing), so hopefully improve tomorrow.

Funny, my old course had terrible tees and greens (bumpy and lucky to run a stimp 6), and was short but with a fun layout (lots of doglegs you need to hit long irons off the tee to small landing zones to have good shots at the green); rated 67.8/113. I regularly shot in the 72-76 range. At my new course... http://www.dragonflygolf.com/front9.html#1 ... which is 1200 yards longer, has even more trouble but pristine greens (roll true at around 10), I thought I'd be shooting nearly 10 strokes higher on average, but right around 79 a lot. Luckily my driving had been much better, which is probably why.

36/39-75 for a new pb! Granted this was an easier course than I usually play, but I'm still super pumped about it.

I like this a lot. I know you left something out there too. Congrats

Just quoting again for freaking awesomeness.

Freddie, a freaking 65 is unreal dude. Breaking par is one thing, but shooting in the mid 60s is something all together amazing.

Well done my brother.

I wanna be like you when I grow up!! Nice round buddy

Must have been a good day to play golf as I too shot my Personal Best at my home course today!
We played 36 holes today at Cypresswood Golf Club on The Traditions Course.

My first 18 holes I shot 74
36 front with 1 bogey - 1 birdie - 7 pars
38 back with 2 bogies - 7 pars

Then the magic happened!

Second 18 holes I shot a Personal best 69!
35 Front with 1 bogey - 2 birdies - 6 pars
34 Back with 2 birdies and 7 pars

b2e86805def5087d1f32d6a884f41cce_f12.jpg
9400f07e6d97eb6d676b372fd98777c0_f13.jpg

Tradition-Scorecard-Only08-.jpg

Loving all the great golf being played. Awesome job guys.

Nice work hack

played a new course today, a Nicklaus designed course. It's currently only 9 holes while the other 9 is being built (opens next May), but maybe the toughest greens I've ever putted on. Played the middle tees, which were only 3100 yards, but rated at 70.6/137 (for 18 holes). And they deserve every bit of it in my opinion. The wind was pretty bad too, complements of Arthur...30-40mph gusts.

Anyway, first 9 was horrendous, shot a 57!! Second time around much better at 47. But to put in perspective on type of day. 2nd hole, #1 handicap on course, i hit a perfect drive, and then 9 iron about 6 feet away from the hole. 6 footer for birdie...and i hit it 7 feet past (i tapped it). Ended up bogeying the hole... All I coudl do was laugh. Loved the course though...will be playing it a lot in the coming weeks i think. Figure it's my best practice course around here before PGA national.

http://www.westhamgolfclub.com/golf

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back