DFW & Surrounding Area Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok ok, you talked me into it, I can come play

You can have my spot, I cant play that late. This kills me because I have a score to settle with El Dorado!

Awesome day with afwcardinal and niteowl03. You guys rock! Can't wait to come back out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

All right. What's going on here? We get it up to 6 players, and instantly one bails.
I already knew Aaron had to bail out. We talked about it during our round. Hate to hear that, love seeing you join us Philip, and now we are back to 5 players. Anyone else interested?

Awesome day with afwcardinal and niteowl03. You guys rock! Can't wait to come back out

I was just going to post about our round. I had a great time teeing it up with you today. Any time you want to play, just give me a shout. Hope you liked that driver of mine. I think if you spend some time with it you would absolutely crush that thing. You have nice game and I look forward to our next time on the course.

Aaron, you have a nice game too. Now get out there and change that putter grip. And fire that club builder of yours. He sucks.

Ok the wife has confirmed her plans! Count me in for 18 Friday and 36 on Sat!
Found it Aaron. Your first post of yes for Friday. I remembered seeing it, but could not remember when you posted. Sorry we missed this originally.

What time were you looking to play? Morning?

Yea I need to tee off no later than 12, I have to be back to FTW by 630

I was just going to post about our round. I had a great time teeing it up with you today. Any time you want to play, just give me a shout. Hope you liked that driver of mine. I think if you spend some time with it you would absolutely crush that thing. You have nice game and I look forward to our next time on the course.

Aaron, you have a nice game too. Now get out there and change that putter grip. And fire that club builder of yours. He sucks.

I'll put it out there every time I come down! I almost did some major damage at dicks after we played looking at shafts...

I'll put it out there every time I come down! I almost did some major damage at dicks after we played looking at shafts...

Remember, before you pick up a shaft(s), get fitted for them first. I promise, it will make all the difference. But, you were hitting that extra still pretty well. Just need to spend some time with it.

Yea...sorry, can't get out that early. Next time.

So we're at 5 and holding then for next Friday.

Its cool, saturday will be a blast

Yea...sorry, can't get out that early. Next time.

So we're at 5 and holding then for next Friday.

That's what it looks like at the moment. Unless Jank comes up early or Jman comes down early.

I think you need to come back down soon, and play the Adams 16° hybrid with the red tie in it. I want to see what you can do with that on a few more shots.

You know, when I went to dicks, there was a brand new Adams speed line 3 wood with a matrix ozik (maybe a red tie? I'm not really sure...) on it. I asked the guy if it was someone's club because it was behind their desk and he checked on it, said it was $80. I hit it a few times and I hit 207 on the nose 3 times in a row. I asked if their machine was accurate and he said it was. As you know, I hit my 3 wood well past that, so I don't know what was going on. I guess what I'm asking is where do you get fit? I do want to hit that hybrid a few more times though...

You know, when I went to dicks, there was a brand new Adams speed line 3 wood with a matrix ozik (maybe a red tie? I'm not really sure...) on it. I asked the guy if it was someone's club because it was behind their desk and he checked on it, said it was $80. I hit it a few times and I hit 207 on the nose 3 times in a row. I asked if their machine was accurate and he said it was. As you know, I hit my 3 wood well past that, so I don't know what was going on. I guess what I'm asking is where do you get fit? I do want to hit that hybrid a few more times though...

There are quite a lot of places in the metroplex to get fit. Bald guy just did a review on a place that sounds really cool. Then there is Cool Club in Carrollton. I have A Sellinger's power good right around the corner from me. I use them for a lot of things, but getting fit for something where I am looking for THE right shaft, I might use one of the other places. There is actually another place close to Keller that is supposed to be really good for fittings, but can't think of the name. I think Cookie has been there before. Maybe he can throw their name up here.

Still 5 for Friday. We're playing at 2 no matter what but if someone wants to jump in let us know this week!

DFW & Surrounding Area Chat Thread

This still accurate? We need to grab those Saturday afternoon tee times ASAP early next week.

Updated:

Friday, 7/11

1) Nate
2) afwcardinal
3) mikeg
4) Threeboysdad
5) BigTex

Saturday, 7/12 AM

1) threeboysdad
2) Nate
3) afwcardinal
4) mikeg