What's New In The Closet & Apparel Pondering

Status
Not open for further replies.
Starting to get a mini visor collection going. Up to 5 now after these 2 that were just ordered.

TX_trad_golf_visor_white_medium.jpg

thumb.aspx

Where did you find the Texas visor?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I actually just went and looked at a couple of them because you had me curious haha they both say "perform x" but are completely different materials which is interesting because like I said I wouldn't wear some on the course and others breathe just fine.

Hit up the Izod outlet again. I still can't get over how awesome their golf shorts and pants are but how bad their golf shirts are. It's uncanny.

UGA red golf pants for $11 on clearance. Coming to you are a golf course this Fall!

I have those shorts & came pretty close to owning the pants earlier, might have to rethink that. Personally, I'm a big fan of their clothes but that might be because I'm cheap.

I actually just went and looked at a couple of them because you had me curious haha they both say "perform x" but are completely different materials which is interesting because like I said I wouldn't wear some on the course and others breathe just fine.

I have a couple of those as well & there are some that I wouldn't want to play golf in.

I have a couple of those as well & there are some that I wouldn't want to play golf in.

I definitely understand now after looking. It seems they blended causual wear and performance polos into one golf category lol

Hit up the Izod outlet again. I still can't get over how awesome their golf shorts and pants are but how bad their golf shirts are. It's uncanny.

UGA red golf pants for $11 on clearance. Coming to you are a golf course this Fall!
Yes! I love rocking my red pants.

The only real great thing Izod has going is their prices IMO. I really like their pants but they are very inconsistent. A 34*30 isn't the same even in the same style pant but just a different color.

I have the same pants in black, red and light grey. The light grey are an inch too long, the red are smaller through the thighs and waist, and the black are just right.

The shorts are bad. I've got about 6 pairs and don't wear any of them. They are too short on me and I have short legs. I can't imagine how guys with longer legs wear them.

The shirts are great for the value IMO. I've worn them in 100° dry heat and when in Florida with 95% humidity. I see no difference. My biggest issue is that they don't hold their size very well. Most get wide through the stomach area over time.

I've basically wrote them off unless their pants are on a crazy good deal.

What's wrong with their shirts? I have a couple and they're just fine

I may be too old for them. The designs never look good for me.

I may be too old for them. The designs never look good for me.

I like very few of Izods shirt designs...so it's not an age thing. Although they are getting a little better..

Alial Fital has the National Park LS Polo on clearance and they are running a 30% off sale on all clearance items this week. For $50 (which included shipping), it seemed like a great buy.

Custom Seemore Swiftwicks...

swiftwick_zps1195b77a.jpg

Just impulse ordered some IJP Trousers - RRP of 80, reduced to 30 as end of line plus a 15% code.
I like their stuff but usually a touch rich for me, this brought it into more comfortable territory.

Those look pretty slick Dan

I think so too buddy. A lot of THPers who I've golfed with this year have gone with the mesh version and speak volumes of them. Might need to happen, although I'd be lying if I said I didn't wish they had something in the blue option hahahaha

I heart the mesh.

I also heart that color combo. I need to pick up a couple more of the different color setups to go with mine.

Last day of the extra 10% off on top of the big sale already at fairway styles, I might grab one of the Devereux shirts I've been eyeing, no pockets in my size though, bummer.

Those in grey and blue would be slick!

The only mesh shoes I play in are my FiveFingers and the are great to let your feet breathe when it's hot. I have a pair of nikes for the range off mats just don't like them to walk the course in.

I've been eyeballing these a bit lately. They look awesome.

187090-08.jpg

I was just on the Puma site and had to resist clicking add to cart for that exact pair.

But I'm sure I'll be back. They have so man great looking shoes out right now.

Those are extremely sharp Dan! I'm holding off a few weeks before adding more shoes but it's tough I will admit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back