2014 The Greenbrier Classic (spoilers)

Wtf blixt...now bubba is my best hope

Excluding day and his wd...I had 8 of 9 make cut

Excluding day and his wd...I had 8 of 9 make cut

I think I had 5. I picked Jason Day. That was solid.
But I do have Stricker and Bubba.

I do have na, Bradley and reed in 13th. Man I even looked at stricker but just couldn't pull trigger since he hadn't done much

I do have na, Bradley and reed in 13th. Man I even looked at stricker but just couldn't pull trigger since he hadn't done much

Yeah I am fortunate with Na there too. Which is good, because I missed a couple of weeks and have fallen back.

Sticker, Bubba, Na, and Reed are my best hope. Had 2 others make the cut but they are well back.

I have 1 in 5th, 2 in 13th, 1 in 25th, 1 in 35th, 2 in 49th and 1 in 69th. 2 MC's this week. Stricker is pretty much my best bet followed by Holmes and Bradley.

Saw Tom Watson finish out today at -3 for the tourney--would love to see him move up the leaderboard even more tomorrow. He is one of those golfers who I have always admired for a great attitude and positive outlook.

Speaking of Old dudes out there rocking it on the Greenbrier, Cabrera puts down a solid round to have a chance on Sunday! It gives me some hope when guys are still out there my age or older playing this game well!

Speaking of Old dudes out there rocking it on the Greenbrier, Cabrera puts down a solid round to have a chance on Sunday! It gives me some hope when guys are still out there my age or older playing this game well!

You gotta watch those old dudes, Ward. They're sneaky good sometimes.

Hurley would be a good story, but more importantly, he is just flat out playing for sure. Cabrera? Well, I like it when old guys play well too.

JM

Just looked and I have 6 guys tied for 13th...someone has to make a run!

I haven't seen a single broadcast yet, but tonight I plan to watch it all, hoping for an exciting ending!

2 hole in ones already today... Wow

You gotta watch those old dudes, Ward. They're sneaky good sometimes.

couple of grey haired dudes going to do some damage in MB soon indeed!

Fans on #18 just made $100 for witnessing a hole-in-one. Next one is $500. Cool idea!

What a ton of fireworks already this weekend, looking forward to a great finish now that it is back on the air. Simpson and Bradley are my best two so far today and Simpson is through for the day.

A few of my guys seem to be heading in the wrong direction. :( Had six guys in striking distance when the day started, now only one. Jeesh!

Simpson, Todd, Stricker, Bubba are my best hopes.

Gotta say, I used to enjoy watching Keegan Bradley play, now I find myself switching the channel. His pre-shot routine drives me bonkers!

Simpson and Bradley now my best 2

I got some decent players left but it's going to come down to back 9.

Really hoping McNeill wins this - great round, even more so considering what's been going on with his sister.

Really hoping McNeill wins this - great round, even more so considering what's been going on with his sister.
Yeah definitely sad seeing that, I give him props for finishing up and still having a chance now. Would love to see him take it

Really awesome to see McNeil playing great. Got to play with him a few years ago and was a really nice guy

Proud Member of #TeamParadise

Dang, Cabrera is playing like it's a major. Looking very strong.

Back