2014 The Greenbrier Classic (spoilers)

I heard in the broadcast that Cabrera has a new driver in the bag. I'm assuming that's the G30?
I paused it when he was swinging. It's a blue ping so I would think it's a g30.

And then he absolutely crushes another one after a fairway bunker. At least 330, it looked like. Unreal.

Birdie on 17. That should do it.

Nice win by Cabrera. When he's on his game, he's pretty amazing.

Cabrera was solid today. Good for him getting the win

It is hard to believe that he had only won majors on American soil, this is his 3rd win in the USA.

Cabrera played great today really went after the course

If I could have anyone's swing I think Cabrera's would be in my top 3. Just so casual.

2014 The Greenbrier Classic (spoilers)

If I could have anyone's swing I think Cabrera's would be in my top 3. Just so casual.

Yup. He has that fearless swing for sure

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Happy a fellow South American win, El Pato is a beast.

The fantasy golf standings were updated and I moved back into first by a scant $11k. This year has been pretty tight compared to last year. Need to pick a winner next week to hold on.

47 to 43 this week.

jumped 13 spots into the top 50 :blob:

Dropped another two spots to 25th. Boo

65 up to 54...I'll take it

5th on the week

Great win for Cabrera. I always enjoy watching him play.

Almost picked him this weekend. Big mistake.

Not a good week. Was in 67th place for the tournament. Dropped to 8th place overall in the standings.

The fantasy golf standings were updated and I moved back into first by a scant $11k. This year has been pretty tight compared to last year. Need to pick a winner next week to hold on.

Really good competition. Thought I might hold on to the top spot this week, had some guys with decent finishes. 2 guys missed the cut for me though, would have loved it if everyone got through.

Good on Angel Cabrera. He was due.

Just caught up through DVR. Solid win from Cabrera. Hope he will play more often now in the US

Just caught up through DVR. Solid win from Cabrera. Hope he will play more often now in the US

Cabrera certainly seemed solid today. I hope he plays and wins more in the US too.

Has anyone seen a WITB for Cabrera?

Man, I completely missed the coverage yesterday. Great win for Cabrera!

Back