The Eighties Mini Series documentary on NGC narrated by Rob Lowe was really really good.
So much great info and the memories came pouring back in. Listening to Reagan say "Tear Down That Wall" was deafening.

The Eighties Mini Series documentary on NGC narrated by Rob Lowe was really really good.
So much great info and the memories came pouring back in. Listening to Reagan say "Tear Down That Wall" was deafening.

Haven't seen this one yet. I've been watching the Sixties and love it.

Haven't seen this one yet. I've been watching the Sixties and love it.

If you didnt live it, its not as interesting, but I believe you saw a few of those years.

I heard Six Degrees of Helter Skelter was really well done but I havent seen it yet. Trying to find it on Netflix or Amazon.

Will be watching a marathon of the History Channel Presents; The American Revolution today between games.

I've been waiting for the replay of this one but haven't caught it yet, those were some interesting years for sure

Last edited:
Will be watching a marathon of the History Channel Presents; The American Revolution today between games.
Have you seen America the Story of Us? I believe it is History Channel also it was on yesterday.

I am a complete geek when it comes to these. I watch them all the time. The most recent one was Tiny House.

The 90s documentary mini series kicks off tonight on NGC. 3 nght event and should be great.
The 80s one was fantastic.

The 90s documentary mini series kicks off tonight on NGC. 3 nght event and should be great.

I need to find these. Hopefully the 80s one is on demand somewhere.

I saw the 60s documentaries on CNN recently. Those were fascinating.

*80's is on now, pretty damn good so far dude ,thanks for the heads up.

Last edited:
Into the void....annoy two British mountain climbers in South America. But breaks his leg above 20,000ft.

Senna.... about Ayrton Senna one of the greatest race car drivers ever. (Even my wife who isn't a big race fan enjoyed it)

Senna.... about Ayrton Senna one of the greatest race car drivers ever. (Even my wife who isn't a big race fan enjoyed it)

Im not into racing, but this was still really good.

I thought Senna was so well done. I'll never forget where I was when his car hit the wall, and my dad had to explain to me what death was.

Have you seen America the Story of Us? I believe it is History Channel also it was on yesterday.

Absolutely. I really wish THC channel would go back to how it was. Enough with the garbage reality shows.

Really irritates me that I had to buy H2 to get some decent TV.

I watch documentaries all the time. I love to watch the ones about the clandestine missions of WWII probably the best. Ken Burns, Civil War was great too, as well as the series about the history of NYC.

Absolutely. I really wish THC channel would go back to how it was. Enough with the garbage reality shows.

Really irritates me that I had to buy H2 to get some decent TV.

So true!! I don't even have cable because of that and just watch netflix and stuff I can download.

I'm pretty sure I watched every single episode of Battlefield 360 and Dogfights too.

I'm pretty sure I watched every single episode of Battlefield 360 and Dogfights too.

Dogfights is amazing.

Listening to the Vietnam and Korean war guys.

Those guys had giant brass ones.

Dogfights is amazing.

Listening to the Vietnam and Korean war guys.

Those guys had giant brass ones.

They certainly did! So did the ones from WWI and II!

They certainly did! So did the ones from WWI and II!

Yah listening to the real guys talk before Band of Brothers episodes. No disrespect to our service members today but they just don't make people like that anymore.

Yah listening to the real guys talk before Band of Brothers episodes. No disrespect to our service members today but they just don't make people like that anymore.

Totally agree! The generations after WWII have been pretty spoiled in comparison.

Mixing it up a bit if you're a music fan of anything from Aretha and Picket to the Stones and U2 check out Muscle Shoals on Netflix. I wish I would have watched it before heading down there with MI Slice, BigTazz, Bullfrog and Johnny Mojo. I would have done the studio tour for sure.

Another musically theme documentary is "20 Feet from Stardom". It gives you insight on being a back up singer.

Mixing it up a bit if you're a music fan of anything from Aretha and Picket to the Stones and U2 check out Muscle Shoals on Netflix. I wish I would have watched it before heading down there with MI Slice, BigTazz, Bullfrog and Johnny Mojo. I would have done the studio tour for sure.

Yeah, that's good stuff!
I never used to watch Soul Train when it was on, but looking at it now, I should have, just some fantastic music.

Back