Playing W/ THPers - It's Just That Much Better

Dude the way you fought thru your round when it was evident something was off was amazing. You shot an 81 on an off day! Ha, I need the planets aligned lol
FIFY English...it's ok

It was a sight wasn't it...taking a beating from the course on the front. Then handing it back making the turn. It was so surreal turning through those holes and staying at or below par. We were both right there and was glad to see you bring it home...and for the advise that may just take me to the next level. What a pleasure it was to see you pin seeking, no hunting...and taking home the trophy!

Fun today in the am with afwcardinal and Texashacker34. Then afternoon with afwcardinal and #cookie.

Fun today in the am with afwcardinal and Texashacker34. Then afternoon with afwcardinal and #cookie.
I really enjoyed yesterday's round. My first time ever teeing it up with Texas Hacker and had a blast.
And yesterday's afternoon round was very interesting for me. Match play is new to me, but I enjoyed it very much. I was out of gas, but the match between us gave me the drive to play hard those last 6 holes. That was fun.

Keep thinking about my round last week with 3 thpers. I played horrible, because frankly that's what I do now, but what fun the four of us had.

I cherish those rounds.

Had a good time playing with Dustin (Jaysfan) tonight. Talked about The Gauntlet, The Grandaddy, and chased a white ball around a field.

Had a great time playing today with ATLGolfer(Seth), Dawgdaddy (Randy) and Miller Time (Josh). It doesn't get any better than playing with THP friends. Thanks Josh and Morgan for bringing me all this joy.

Had a good time playing with Dustin (Jaysfan) tonight. Talked about The Gauntlet, The Grandaddy, and chased a white ball around a field.
I really enjoyed it Curtis, wonderful weather and nice course. I really took our talk to heart about the compition. Has me a little more focused on what I need to do. Hopefully Ryan,John and Dieter can join us next round.

I got another round in today with SparksJr. (Rancey) today at River Islands . This is quickly becoming my favorite course since moving to Knoxville and leaving my Canongate membership behind in Georgia. I really enjoyed today's round with an awesome THP'er and look forward to many more ! Thanks again Rancey !

I got another round in today with SparksJr. (Rancey) today at River Islands . This is quickly becoming my favorite course since moving to Knoxville and leaving my Canongate membership behind in Georgia. I really enjoyed today's round with an awesome THP'er and look forward to many more ! Thanks again Rancey !

Yes sir we had a blast. Dave and Andy also enjoyed the round and look forward to you joining us more. We will tee it up soon. Maybe Sevierville Golf club next time!

Hey look Andy's ball is still going ..lol Man that dude can knock the cover off the ball. I truly enjoyed those guys as well they are a fun bunch to play a round with also. Sevierville next time , I'm in !

Played 36 holes with 12 THPers today. Fantastic day!!

Played 36 holes with 12 THPers today. Fantastic day!!

I don't think it gets any better than that. Such a fun day playing before, during, and after today's round. Absolutely a great time today.

I don't think it gets any better than that. Such a fun day playing before, during, and after today's round. Absolutely a great time today.

And since you are Aaron both went 36 today, my guess is that you guys are ready to complete your #IceBucketChallenge! hahaha

And since you are Aaron both went 36 today, my guess is that you guys are ready to complete your #IceBucketChallenge! hahaha

It crossed my mind right before every shot today. It was a little warm.

If I actually had any ice in the house, I would love to. I could use, and would love to, have an ice cold shower. But as it is, I have to make the donation at this time. That will be done here very shortly.

I had an opportunity to play with Deuce and atkjoh yesterday here in Charleston and it was one of the most enjoyable rounds I've had in a good while. Playing with THP'rs is probably some of the most relaxing golf you can have.

Thanks guys it was a blast!!

Q: What's better than playing golf with THP'ers?

A: getting to do it two days in a row.

Teeing it up with Jman and afwcardinal here shortly, going to be a great day.

Marc, it was a great, enjoyable round. Sorry it took so long to catch up with you and get it in. We will have to tee it up again soon.

After watching you play, I know Team Albatross is in great shape in a couple of weeks.

I had an opportunity to play with Deuce and atkjoh yesterday here in Charleston and it was one of the most enjoyable rounds I've had in a good while. Playing with THP'rs is probably some of the most relaxing golf you can have.

Thanks guys it was a blast!!

Sent from my SGH-T599 using Tapatalk

Playing W/ THPers - It's Just That Much Better

Playing golf this weekend with the DFW just solidifies why I chose THP to be my golf home. Quality guys who love golf, but more importantly as just good damn people. I'm lucky to call these guys friends & wish I had more time to hang out with them.

Playing golf this weekend with the DFW just solidifies why I chose THP to be my golf home. Quality guys who've golf, but more importantly as just good damn people. I'm lucky to call these guys friends & wish I had more time to hang out with them.

Yes sir, it was good seeing you yesterday and I wish that we could've played together. Alas in 10 days we will be teeing it up together at Caledonia, get ready for one hell of a fun time brother!

Playing golf this weekend with the DFW just solidifies why I chose THP to be my golf home. Quality guys who love golf, but more importantly as just good damn people. I'm lucky to call these guys friends & wish I had more time to hang out with them.

Glad that you could get up here and enjoying playing with this great group we have up here. I really appreciate you making the trek up here Mike. Enjoyed the round Friday.

Q: What's better than playing golf with THP'ers?

A: getting to do it two days in a row.

Teeing it up with Jman and afwcardinal here shortly, going to be a great day.

It's always a great time playing a round with you and Jman. You played great today. You look ready for some Morgan Cup action.

Had the distinct pleasure to play with a fellow NorCal THPer who was visiting my part of the state. Chicogolf and I walked around Morro Bay golf course and had a fine time. Some quality shots by each of us and we both scrambled our rear ends off for a closing par on 18.

Matt was working on some swing tweaks and he is going to be deadly when he gets it dialed in. Already the swings he was putting on the ball were resulting in great looking shots. It was awesome to play with a new friend and I'm looking forward to the NorCal gathering when we can tee it up again.

Got the chance to play with Numero Uno for #thedeuce yesterday...aka Lord Byron. What a great person to play golf with! The Basement Dwellers are going to be rock solid if they end up with more golfers like Byron. He was the definition of a grinder yesterday. He hit his fair share of bad shots, but hit more than enough great shots to make up for it. There were a few times where I thought double bogey would be the best he would do on a hole and then he would do something like hole out from 60 yards for bogey, or stick a wedge inside 4 feet and make that bogey putt. He said when we started the round that he would play 3 holes really well and the rest would be kind of "blah", and that's exactly what he did. Although, his "blah" is better than most people's good. He shot an 89 that could have easily turned into a 100, but he never got frustrated and just hit golf shots. He also ended up winning our game of baseball.

This was the second time I had golfed with a THPer I was meeting for the first time and I'm so glad we had the chance to play. Captain #Cookie has a solid player with Byron. Excellent putter, really good iron player and amazing sense of humor. The only time I've laughed that much on a golf course was when Golfer Best and I played with Donne outside of Atlanta. Really looking forward to getting more rounds in with Byron and glad that I made a new friend yesterday!

Another fun morning on the course with the DFW crew, love having some good guys around that enjoy playing some early golf on the weekends.

Back