Cleveland Golf - Welcome to the 2014 Morgan Cup

Yes, if the NDA were lifted today (its not btw) this thread and several new ones would blow up!! We are really pumped and just dying to talk about our options and how awesome the sponsor has set us up this year!! Rest assured, when the embargo is lifted we will be sharing all we can on feedback and all about the new items we will get to see in the MC.

I am so happy to be with Cleveland/Srixon and to experience this journey with them!

I do think that's going to be nice - when the embargo is lifted, there's an opportunity for a lot more constructive discussion right away rather than "X looks really nice" or "can't wait to try Y!". we'll have a group of people who will have a lot of experience with the stuff in real rounds, and I think that will be great for anyone interested. This is going to be fun once we can talk about the equipment.

Swing changes, though it just sort of creeped in over time and I only started to really notice about midway through the journey. To give you an idea of how different they are from the past, I was playing my 588 CB's 2° flat in 2012. I don't even want to say how big a difference that is compared to now. A lot!
So late on responding back, but I went from one flat to two upright in the last year, crazy to see those types of changes. That's awesome broseph

Finger is hovering over the send button. Will take one last look, but I'm really happy about the setup I'm going with.

Finger is hovering over the send button. Will take one last look, but I'm really happy about the setup I'm going with.
Click it...don't over think it

And it has officially been sent!

Feeling better and better about my choice to go with the QStar for my ball as I play it more. I've been playing it long enough where shots are predictable in terms of where they'll stop/roll out on and around the green, and I've been dialing in my short game shots with it. When I've switched to a urethane ball now and then, it's required some adjustment. As I've said at least once in the "What ball did you play..." thread, I think it's the best ball in its class.

Feeling better and better about my choice to go with the QStar for my ball as I play it more. I've been playing it long enough where shots are predictable in terms of where they'll stop/roll out on and around the green, and I've been dialing in my short game shots with it. When I've switched to a urethane ball now and then, it's required some adjustment. As I've said at least once in the "What ball did you play..." thread, I think it's the best ball in its class.

I think you just have to go with what you know man. Doesn't make sense to me to pick a ball that you haven't played long term. You develop touch based on what the ball does, so you made a good decision.

Also, congrats JN! Glad it worked out for you buddy.

I have been away so I may have missed it, but are you Cleveland MCers still not able to discuss you bag make-up?

I have been away so I may have missed it, but are you Cleveland MCers still not able to discuss you bag make-up?

That is correct. Might be awhile! I will say that when the time is right you can prepare to be blown away. Exciting stuff.

Sure

I'll have a 4 altitude
And hb10 putter
And 12 other thingys

That is correct. Might be awhile! I will say that when the time is right you can prepare to be blown away. Exciting stuff.

It really can't be all that different. Cleveland and Srixon products are all that are possible, I guess it comes down to perspective on this sort of thing.

It really can't be all that different. Cleveland and Srixon products are all that are possible, I guess it comes down to perspective on this sort of thing.
Wanna bet?

We'll see I reckon.

Wanna bet?

I'm not a betting man, but as I understand it all that a Cleveland staffer can have in their bag is Cleveland or Srixon products. Unless of course you guys get a 10 or 11 club deal and can pick 3 or 4 items from other manufacturers like some PGA tour pros do.

2 weeks from today we will be getting to see the sponsor bag that Cleveland/Srixon has blessed us with--That Friday morning will be like Christmas morning for a 5 year old to us staffers. We will be seeing some things that very few have yet seen in person. I can't thank THP and Alex enough for making this happen this year.

I really can't wait to hit this stuff. With that said, what's the first club people are planning on taking a swing with first?

I really can't wait to hit this stuff. With that said, what's the first club people are planning on taking a swing with first?
Probably similar to how I start every range session, 8 iron.

No idea. I'm going to drool for a while. Then maybe swing the 9

My PW. #BlastFromThePast

Back