DFW & Surrounding Area Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Booking a round at Twin Creeks this morning for Sunday around 7AM. $45 including cart.

Speak up quickly if interested, otherwise I will just book it for 2.

ETA: tee time booked for 2 at 7:30. If want to join us, grab the other 2 slots via: http://www.twincreeksgolf.com/tee-times.html

Last edited:
Anyone interested in playing early Sunday? 7/13

Will be looking to tee off no later than 8 (preferably closer to 7). Room for 2.
Set me up. I would like to get back on there.
Booking a round at Twin Creeks this morning for Sunday around 7AM. $45 including cart.

ETA: tee time booked for 2 at 7:30. If want to join us, grab the other 2 slots via: http://www.twincreeksgolf.com/tee-times.html

I got the Sky Creek deal. Ready to do that again. I need to play that course a few more times to get comfortable with it.

I tried, but missed out on the time. Already booked up. Unless there are others that would like to grab the earlier tee time. 7:20 anyone.

I tried, but missed out on the time. Already booked up. Unless there are others that would like to grab the earlier tee time. 7:20 anyone.

I will call after the meeting I'm on and try to cancel our 2 at 7:30 and grab the 4 at 7:20.

Update: Grapevine called me and pushed our tee time back to 7:40. I told them we had 14 confirmed so they asked if we wanted to play fivesomes, I told him yes that would work. Of course they may change that if we have 15/16. For those who are playing a second 18, if you want to set up tee times today I can call to set it up but you will have to pay green fees and cart. Cookie and I discussed it and with it being 95+ I don't think you will have a problem just telling them y'all want to play another 18 after the first round. Then the cost would be less.

Friday, 7/11

1) Nate
2) afwcardinal
3) mikeg
4) Threeboysdad
5) BigTex

Saturday, 7/12 AM

1) threeboysdad
2) Nate
3) afwcardinal
4) mikeg
5) Gene (friend of 3bd)
6) Jank
7) Wardf
8) baldguy
9) texasbubba
10) #cookie
11) niteowl
12) Darin (friend of 3bd)
13) jman
14) matthew
15) captdru...maybe

Saturday, 7/12 PM

1) Nate
2) afwcardinal
3) Jank
4) Wardf
5) baldguy
6) texasbubba
7) #cookie
8) niteowl
9) jman
10) matthew

I will call after the meeting I'm on and try to cancel our 2 at 7:30 and grab the 4 at 7:20.
I finally got through and grabbed the 3rd spot.

I talked with Cookie yesterday about the replay rate versus getting a tee time. I think, don't worry about booking the tee time. We can do the replay rate and jump on when ever we feel like getting back on the course. Cheaper, and it gives us a little more freedom to spend time with those that are only playing 18.

I talked with Cookie yesterday about the replay rate versus getting a tee time. I think, don't worry about booking the tee time. We can do the replay rate and jump on when ever we feel like getting back on the course. Cheaper, and it gives us a little more freedom to spend time with those that are only playing 18.

Agreed, We talked about how many courses on the weekend in this heat have a slower time after the heat kicks in but Twilight rates have not yet started. Hopefully we can catch that window and get everyone back out on the replay rate. Plan B in the event we can't get back out could be Top Golf festivities.

Still 1 spot open for Sunday morning I do believe.

Can't promise the best golf but you can't beat the company.

And did I mention demo goodies? Of course we have those. ;)

Did I mention that I will be there and ready to play. That is if I have any energy left after Friday and Saturday.

Update: Grapevine called me and pushed our tee time back to 7:40. I told them we had 14 confirmed so they asked if we wanted to play fivesomes, I told him yes that would work. Of course they may change that if we have 15/16. For those who are playing a second 18, if you want to set up tee times today I can call to set it up but you will have to pay green fees and cart. Cookie and I discussed it and with it being 95+ I don't think you will have a problem just telling them y'all want to play another 18 after the first round. Then the cost would be less.

Friday, 7/11

1) Nate
2) afwcardinal
3) mikeg
4) Threeboysdad
5) BigTex

Saturday, 7/12 AM

1) threeboysdad
2) Nate
3) afwcardinal
4) mikeg
5) Gene (friend of 3bd)
6) Jank
7) Wardf
8) baldguy
9) texasbubba
10) #cookie
11) niteowl
12) Darin (friend of 3bd)
13) jman
14) matthew
15) captdru...maybe

Saturday, 7/12 PM

1) Nate
2) afwcardinal
3) Jank
4) Wardf
5) baldguy
6) texasbubba
7) #cookie
8) niteowl
9) jman
10) matthew

This weekend is going to be awesome

Two more days then I'm off to DFW!

This week can't wrap up fast enough! I've only played Grapevine once and really enjoyed it. Very solid test of golf and a fantastic layout. Imagine that Jman and I will roll up by 6:45 on Saturday morning.

Two more days then I'm off to DFW!
I will pm u later in the week and work out the logistics of the weekend with you.
Really looking forward to getting together with everyone. I may not be on vacation, but this is my vacation.

I am also really excited for this weekend! Don't know everything logistically, yet, but I will be there Saturday morning ready to play!

This week can't wrap up fast enough! I've only played Grapevine once and really enjoyed it. Very solid test of golf and a fantastic layout. Imagine that Jman and I will roll up by 6:45 on Saturday morning.

Not quite the way I remember it and the words that were coming out of your mouth at the time but time cures all ill will! :D If I remember correctly, Cookie and the greens didn't come to an understanding that day.

Not quite the way I remember it and the words that were coming out of your mouth at the time but time cures all ill will! :D If I remember correctly, Cookie and the greens didn't come to an understanding that day.

That was mcook77....not me.

#spi

Still 1 spot open for Sunday morning I do believe.

Can't promise the best golf but you can't beat the company.

And did I mention demo goodies? Of course we have those. ;)

I will sit clubs aside to make the trek now hahaha

I will sit clubs aside to make the trek now hahaha

Any chance that USA chrome shaft has the Bertha adapter on it?

So you mea I have to play with all my own gear this weekend? Boo

Its actually not even tipped for anything, waiting on post MC. Suppose I could put it in the XTD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back