The Gauntlet w/ THP & Callaway Golf - Do You Dare Run The Gauntlet?

If I were a betting men, ok correction I am a betting man, I will throw tbis out there, I will take team JRod and the bet can something small like a bass pro $25 gift certificate vs a gift certificate from someone elses local place, anyone want that action?

Just take 100 quarters and throw them in the nearest body of water.

Pretty much the same thing.

We tee off for this incredible event in only 71 days!! :banana:
Counting the days on my calender, cannot wait

Sent from my SGH-I257M using Tapatalk

71 days and on my tapatalk I'm on page 71...

I'm gonna be so ready for this.

I think you'd have better odds in placing a $25 bet on the Jacksonville Jaguars winning the Super Bowl than Team JRod taking home the hardware in #TheGauntlet.

Love Team Finley representing. That a way boys.

I am so freaking excited for this. It is on my mind constantly. I am working hard to make sure I bring the best game I possibly can. I will be ready, and it will be sweet.

I think you'd have better odds in placing a $25 bet on the Jacksonville Jaguars winning the Super Bowl than Team JRod taking home the hardware in #TheGauntlet.

Orangeginia is it, we will take the hardware and breathe life into that JV football team in north Florida. A storm is brewing and we are going lay waste to all the small team in our path.

Orangeginia is it, we will take the hardware and breathe life into that JV football team in north Florida. A storm is brewing and we are going lay waste to all the small team in our path.
Good dreaming guys on both teams. As far as the jaguars, cannot compete with the 49ers and seahawks. Thats my pick for the superbowl winning team. As per the gauntlet winning team everyone know team Sabella will be taking this home. Sorry for bursting your guys bubbles but reality check is in order.

You guys need to wake up and stop dreaming. Team Goryl is going to take home the hardware on Sunday afternoon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is all very cute. I like you guys. I will remember to thank you all I'm m victory speech.

You guys need to wake up and stop dreaming. Team Goryl is going to take home the hardware on Sunday afternoon.

You guys planning on leaving early and stopping by Lowes on the way home?

You guys planning on leaving early and stopping by Lowes on the way home?

Why am I not surprised that YOU would be the one to reply. :)

Nuh uh, we're gonna win.

Nuh uh, we're gonna win.

Nuh uh, we're gonna win.

Nuh uh, we're gonna win...

#TeamRedundant

we take it home Sunday but we lock it down on Saturday

Nuh uh, we're gonna win.

Nuh uh, we're gonna win.

Nuh uh, we're gonna win.

Nuh uh, we're gonna win...

#TeamRedundant

Nuh uh, we're gonna win!

#Truth

we take it home Sunday but we lock it down on Saturday

Curious what "it" will be. It certainly won't be #TheGauntlet. You have a 16.67% chance of victory, so your certainty of this "it" must be something else. Only plausible scenario.

Just a little over two months to go.

ujyny7us.jpg

Only 60 days left. How has this fallen to the second page?! Bump for awesomeness

Only 60 days left. How has this fallen to the second page?! Bump for awesomeness

It's a good bump.

I wish I had something more to add with the information we have gotten. But what I do know, my flight is book. I need to square away my hotel room. I need to settle up with THPHQ.

Then it's on. My weapons of choice are getting dialed in. My practice efforts are making my excuses list small. I am lifting weights so I can lift the trophy properly.

I was out of town last week on vacation, got into my office today and flipped the calendar over and saw a note towards the end of the month for final payment to be submitted. It made me smile.

Really looking forward to this guys. I have a feeling it's going to be the best golf weekend of my life. I know THP and Callaway will make it a memorable experience!

Hope everybody is working hard on their game and getting prepared.
I know its going to be a blast, but I also know, that everybody wants to be peaking at the right time.
This is a big event. People want to win. Teammates are relying on you to play your best golf.

It's on now....Balance sent --> Team JRod for the win

Back