PUMA Golf's Faas Lite Mesh 2.0 Shoe Preview

Had these on yesterday for the first time (wore them about 12 hours including golf) and couldn't be happier. I got the 9.5 which is my standard size and they are perfect.

When I see these for $50 I'm buying immediately.

I'm with you cookie, I wore these on the course today and have no bad feedback. Even with the damp conditions they played great. To slippage, no aches and very stylish. I see black in my future

I'm with you cookie, I wore these on the course today and have no bad feedback. Even with the damp conditions they played great. To slippage, no aches and very stylish. I see black in my future

Nice buddy. I really like the blacks, very versatile.

I need to decide on next color (likely some form of white). I still like the Monolites but these just have that sportier look that I appreciate.

Loving the feedback on these, pondering the red ones. No moisture issues when it's wet?

Loving the feedback on these, pondering the red ones. No moisture issues when it's wet?
I had some slippage issues in my initial review. Nothing else though as far as wet socks or anything. Haven't played in wet conditions since to followup yet.

I had some slippage issues in my initial review. Nothing else though as far as wet socks or anything. Haven't played in wet conditions since to followup yet.

Great, I usually just wear my spikes for early morning and wet conditions, these would be dry conditions for sure, really like the look of them though and the comfort you are all mentioning is huge, I love my monolites too. Puma is killing it with the shoes this year.

A little comparison pic for you if interested.

fe5HmWxl.jpg

8EKFkMUl.jpg

Fupresti, a couple of questions since you have both versions:

1. I'm assuming sizing hasn't changed from last year's, but if it has, please advise
2. I've heard that the new ones have a bit more cushioning than last year's. I can't walk 18 in my 2013 version without some pretty significant aches and fatigue. Have you seen a noticeable difference in this department?

Fupresti, a couple of questions since you have both versions:

1. I'm assuming sizing hasn't changed from last year's, but if it has, please advise
2. I've heard that the new ones have a bit more cushioning than last year's. I can't walk 18 in my 2013 version without some pretty significant aches and fatigue. Have you seen a noticeable difference in this department?

1. Same size
2. Yes, much better cushioning.

Even with the new ones there is a bit of traction issues in wetter conditions. These are not my main gamers, these are driving range and impromptu afternoon rounds shoes for me. If you have a bit of torque to your swing, you may experience some slight movement if the turf is a bit slippery.

These are not my main gamers, these are driving range and impromptu afternoon rounds shoes for me.

^^^This, exactly!^^^

After finding that I couldn't wear last year's version for a full 18 (walking), I started keeping them in my truck so they were there for every trip to the range and when I play less than full rounds with the family. They are PERFECT for that and now that I'm hearing the new version is improved, I've gotta consider adding another pair or 2 since it's so warm here most of the year.

I have had the 2.0's for over a month now and they are such a gret shoe. I have had no issues on the course and I find myself putting these on while running errands or just being out an about. Another pair will be had

Rocked these at the range yesterday and 9 holes today. These rock, so light and comfortable traction is solid, had some slippage but nothing major.

These could go into their running line and be good shoes.They look very comfortable.

Puma Faas Lite Mesh

Puma Faas Lite Mesh

I've never owned or tried on a pair of soft golf shoes but Divot.com has these Pumas on the daily deal today, caught my eye.

Does anyone have experience with them? My main question is regarding sizing if I try them out. If you've worn them, how does the sizing compare on them compared to say Footjoy if you know?

thanks

I've never owned or tried on a pair of soft golf shoes but Divot.com has these Pumas on the daily deal today, caught my eye.

Does anyone have experience with them? My main question is regarding sizing if I try them out. If you've worn them, how does the sizing compare on them compared to say Footjoy if you know?

thanks

http://www.thehackersparadise.com/f...3-PUMA-Golf-s-Faas-Lite-Mesh-2-0-Shoe-Preview

Some info there...

Also, I picked them up in red and they ROCK! really lightweight and comfortable, I've only worn them when it's dry.

I wanted to wear them this past Saturday at the Championship, but I was worried it was too wet (I probably could have worn them) That is a steal of a price...

Thanks for the feedback and link guys. I took the plunge. For $50, what the hell. I just went with the black/white vs the red.

Thanks for the feedback and link guys. I took the plunge. For $50, what the hell. I just went with the black/white vs the red.

you won't be disappointed, it's a very solid shoe. IMO Puma has killed it with their footwear offerings this year.

My course is going to start stocking Pumas & these have caught my interest. I have FJ M Project spikeless now but dang they stain bad. Is that an issue with all mesh golf shoes?

you won't be disappointed, it's a very solid shoe. IMO Puma has killed it with their footwear offerings this year.

This will by my first golfshoe besides a Footjoy in about 25 years.

Merged threads.

I love mine but I played on a damp Saturday and my socks were soaked. No more wet days for me. Great traction just wet feet.

I love mine but I played on a damp Saturday and my socks were soaked. No more wet days for me. Great traction just wet feet.

Ya, I figured I'd use these for dry conditions and my go-to's for wet/cold.

I had to pick up the white/black pair on the divot.com deal. I had last year's version but didn't like the areas around the ankle. People in here have commented that this year's version is an upgrade, so that should be good. At the least, this will be a good driving range shoe.

Finally got these on the course for 18 today. I was a little nervous because there was a frost delay and I knew the course would be playing a little wet. NO SLIPPAGE issues at all!

These are extremely comfortable and light weight, really like these. Pumas definitely making killer shoes this year.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back