PUMA Golf's Faas Lite Mesh 2.0 Shoe Preview

Got a black pair on the way, price couldn't be beat with the family discount code that Amol shared. $63 shipped, excited to get these in hand and start sporting them on/off course!

Was kind of thinking the same thing last night.

Kinda thinking of snagging another pair. ..just cause

Hey 441, any issues with rubbing of the back of the shoes around where your Achilles tendon is located? That was my only issue with last year's version, I actually started bleeding behind one of my ankles last year from the rubbing of that part of the shoe. From the pictures, it looks like they softened it up in this year's version.

Hey 441, any issues with rubbing of the back of the shoes around where your Achilles tendon is located? That was my only issue with last year's version, I actually started bleeding behind one of my ankles last year from the rubbing of that part of the shoe. From the pictures, it looks like they softened it up in this year's version.

No sir, and I know what you mean exactly as I had that issue with some old Adidas. Might have about 30 hours or so with them on total so far and haven't had any discomfort at all.

Great thoughts Mike. I was concerned with the moisture getting through the mesh as well. I definitely like the color options as well.

Hello.....

Liking the black, looks sleek

I have a pair of white ones sitting on my doorstep at home waiting for me. Looking forward to putting them through their paces tomorrow.

Trying to get the mrs' s to put a pair of these on the list fpr upcoming gifts... I tell her wanting and needing dont always have to match

A little comparison pic for you if interested.

fe5HmWxl.jpg

8EKFkMUl.jpg

These are definite improvement for three specific reason:

The main fabric is not as porous so I don't have to worry about having pure white socks on to prevent bleed through.

The heel has additional padding so its not as irritating when the sock drops below the top of the heel.

Enough additional padding to make them really comfy without adding too much weight.

Not a big fan for mesh for golfing, but the black one looks awesome hmm.

These are definite improvement for three specific reason:

The main fabric is not as porous so I don't have to worry about having pure white socks on to prevent bleed through.

The heel has additional padding so its not as irritating when the sock drops below the top of the heel.

Enough additional padding to make them really comfy without adding too much weight.

Thanks for the comparison. Makes me want to pick up a pair of this year's version and dump my pair from last year.

Any feedback on sizing? Does the Faas Lite line run 1/2 size small?

Any feedback on sizing? Does the Faas Lite line run 1/2 size small?

These run approx. to Adidas shoes to me, so I wear a 10 1/2. In Nike, FootJoy and Ecco, I wear a 10.

I'll be sporting mine tomorrow in the early hours. Should be a good bit of moisture on the ground, so a good test. Been wear for past three days, all day. Very comfortable!

Golfsmith had these on sale for $50 yesterday. I should have picked me up some.

Had these on yesterday for the first time (wore them about 12 hours including golf) and couldn't be happier. I got the 9.5 which is my standard size and they are perfect.

When I see these for $50 I'm buying immediately.

Golfsmith had these on sale for $50 yesterday. I should have picked me up some.
Seriously? can't believe they would be allowed to do that already

Seriously? can't believe they would be allowed to do that already

If I read the sign right they are running 25% on puma shoes and I could have swore another sign that said take an additional 25% off selected items. Could be mistaken however. $69 isn't a bad deal either.

If I read the sign right they are running 25% on puma shoes and I could have swore another sign that said take an additional 25% off selected items. Could be mistaken however. $69 isn't a bad deal either.
Yeah no kidding that's solid either way

I now have 4 rounds and 4 whole days on these and can say they are definately better than the originals. I will be ordering another pair.

Couldn't find the 2.0's on the golfsmith website. Pretty sure that's last years shoes and pricing point.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back