Contest - TaylorMade SLDR S Driver

I would LOVE to win this contest because i REALLY want to test the TaylorMade #LoftUp theory for myself! Hopefully I will be able to see what it can do to better my game and aid in lower scores!

Thanks for the opportunity!

Thank you TaylorMade Golf and THP. What a fantastic prize.
I would love to bring distance off the tee back into my game. The SLDR S Driver could help me keep up with these younger long hitters.

An SLDR S would be amazing. What's better than one SLDR? An SLDR and a SLDR S

Great contest! I would like to win the the Taylormade SLDR S driver because it would help ease the pain of not making the Morgan Cup this year!:disapointed:

I want to win the TaylorMade SLDR S because I need to loft up so I can gain more distance!!

I want to win an SLDR S just to give it a shot at going in my bag.

All the help I can get off the tee! Thank you THP & TM!

Awesome of THP and TM to do this, I could definitely use longer distance and higher loft off the tee

Thanks for the chance
THP and TM

Thanks to THP and TM! I'd like to win the driver to put some extra distance in play. I like the looks and the sound. #loftup

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I would like the driver because being a newbie and having already gotten a hole in one with witnesses I feel this driver could be my prize. That and I've been curious to see what an adjustable driver can do besides looking like being a gimmick. I'd like to be proved wrong.

That's awesome that Taylormade is giving away a driver...

The reason I want to win a Taylormade SLDR S is becuase I need to loft up and don't want to be left behind hitting my low shots and slices. With the SLDR S you will loft up and see better results and see more fairways which I would love to have.

Thank you THP and TaylorMade. I want to win the TaylorMade SLDR S driver because I need all the distance I can get. Any little advantage I can get is worth it to me.

Because I hit it on the monitor, and it feels and sounds amazing. Yes, please!!

Awesome contest.

Thanks to THP and TaylorMade Golf for giving THPers a chance for this driver. Someone is walking away very pleased.

Awesome contest, as usual! Thanks to THP and TM for the chance to win this bad boy. I would love to put one of these in my bag. I have already embraced the loft up theory playing my driver from 10.5 to 11.5 depending on the course. I have heard great things about it so naturally I am very curious!

Another awesome contest from THP!

My golf game is sick. The symptoms include short drives, missed fairways and spraying the ball left and right. On some days, it's hard to get back on the fairway and finish the hole. The combination of lofting up and a low forward center of gravity the SLDR S offers is the prescription i need to get back on the fairway consistently and put me in a good position to lower my scores. I've demoed this driver and seen the possibilities. What i need is permanent relief...

JB, I want the Taylormade SLDR S driver for my bag.
My current driver is a Taylormade so I know how good they make drivers.
However, it's a RBLZ, so it's old technology.
I want to go to the course and walk softly, but carry a big stick!

Awesome prizes for this contest! I would love to win a SLDR S driver. It would be a great upgrade from my current R1, which has been giving me fits lately. Plus, Astounding leaps in distance sounds amazing.

Thanks for the opportunity THP and TaylorMade!

I would like to win the TaylorMade SLDR S driver because good things come in Small packages.

I'd love the TaylorMade SLDR S in my bag for #adjustable, get it dialed in for less spin which equals more distance!

Thanks for another great contest, THP and TaylorMade. Good luck to all who enter, someone's going to start getting some more distance off the tee when this is over.

Another great contest. Thanks THP and TaylorMade. Since TaylorMade will be outfitting me with the complete SLDR S line for the Morgan Cup in a couple of weeks, I am not entering the contest, but will be following along to see who the lucky winner will be. Good luck to all who enter.

I hit the SLDR at the Cleveland golf show this winter and managed to find myself topping the leader board in the long drive competition on day one! My swing was horrible at this time and has improved so much since then I can only imagine what a weapon this could be for me. By the end of the weekend I had fallen off the podium into 5th place. I want the prize I could have won that day with more practice!

Thanks THP!

I want to win because I want my game to SLDR pass my golf buddies!

Back