Official 2014 World Cup Thread (Spoilers)

This is like when I'm playing FIFA with my ramped up BPL team against some relegated lot in the FA.

Wow, just wow...by transitive property, US is better than Brazil (just kidding).

FIVE. NIL. What???

Well that was a fun game to watch....glad to see Julio Cesar is back to his normal self

This is hysterical

Probably going to turn this off now. I can't stand seeing women and children crying at the debacle that is this game.

Unreal, this just doesn't happen.

Arse whoppin

I walked away for 10 minutes..... Wow

If you are a German fan you leave the stadium now

Its a clinic

I just got home and turned on the TV, saw 5-0. I had to check online to make sure I wasn't seeing things haha.

If you are a German fan you leave the stadium now

You don't want to be caught in the riot that will be Brazil fans after the final whistle. If it even waits that long.

Trying to figure out which one is the bigger beatdown: this game or the Super Bowl.

Anyone know when the Brazil Germany game starts? WatchEspn has the FIFA 14 championships on. Some German kid is killing Brazil....

As Ole Gray might say, Brazil is getting taken to the woodshed. Just like the #Zoocrew in December!

It's true tho, like mentioned I would be scared leaving the stadium as a German fan. Certainly wouldn't be showing excitement Lol

This game is a beat down.

The only person that needs to be scared leaving the stadium is Phil Scolari! I hope he has a plane on standby!!

Back