THP Live Round thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Love the looks of that track Dean!

JM

Nice work dean..even more so with those putts

Night is over. +4 40. 4/7 fairway, 6/9 greens, 19 putts. Blah at the last part.
What putter were you rolling? Actually, I don't want to know. I still can't believe how nice that course looks when it's not November...and 29 degrees....and the greens aren't punched and sanded.

What putter were you rolling? Actually, I don't want to know. I still can't believe how nice that course looks when it's not November...and 29 degrees....and the greens aren't punched and sanded.

That stupid white putter. Threw it back in the bag for the leadup to the MC. Course looks really good right now. It still will next time we tee it up.

Love the numbers outside of putting, it'll come around buddy.

Jaysfan and I are playing in a small local tourny sponsored by Cleveland.
Rough start for us but we will get it together.
I had this for birdie on 3 but lipped out.
nabusyby.jpg

Jaysfan and I are playing in a small local tourny sponsored by Cleveland.
Rough start for us but we will get it together.
I had this for birdie on 3 but lipped out.
nabusyby.jpg

Tear it up out there guys! Are you on a team or both playing individually?

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

Love the numbers outside of putting, it'll come around buddy.

I'm not overly worried about the putts. Just happy with the tee and iron game from tonight.

Chip in birdie for me on the par 5 5th!!
We are playing individually Ryan.

That stupid white putter. Threw it back in the bag for the leadup to the MC. Course looks really good right now. It still will next time we tee it up.
I figured as much and put sunglasses on to read your response. I don't remember you putting poorly with it in NJ, of course, I was blind from looking at it on the practice green.

I've watched you roll the rock quite a bit, and 19 putts is definitely an outlier. Sounds like the rest of your game is dynamite heading down to Myrtle.

I figured as much and put sunglasses on to read your response. I don't remember you putting poorly with it in NJ, of course, I was blind from looking at it on the practice green.

I've watched you roll the rock quite a bit, and 19 putts is definitely an outlier. Sounds like the rest of your game is dynamite heading down to Myrtle.

Its getting there. June was a struggle. I blame the loss of my golfing buddy.

Its getting there. June was a struggle. I blame the loss of my golfing buddy.
Oof. It's been tough man. I tried to go through the motion of taking a swing the other day, without a club, and couldn't remember how to do it. It ended up looking like a full body dry heave while swatting a swarm of bees. Of course, that's prone to happen to me standing in the middle of the fairway with an 8 iron in my hand, so I guess I'm...close...?

Oof. It's been tough man. I tried to go through the motion of taking a swing the other day, without a club, and couldn't remember how to do it. It ended up looking like a full body dry heave while swatting a swarm of bees. Of course, that's prone to happen to me standing in the middle of the fairway with an 8 iron in my hand, so I guess I'm...close...?

Perhaps you will be like the kid from Rookie of the year, only with golf.

Perhaps you will be like the kid from Rookie of the year, only with golf.
That movie is completely realistic and accurate. Just let those tendons get super tight, and every time you move your arm it will make weird elastic sounds.

This made me snort. I hope you are well on the mend man! Your positive outlook is a wonderful example!

JM

Never to be heard from again?

He won a world series and then dated Tara Reid in American Pie. Then was never heard from again .

40 on the front 9 for me after starting with double, bogey on 1 and 2.
Hitting it well.

And no sooner do I open my big mouth and I hot one into the pond.
Double on 10.

#1, par 4...285 meters.

5 iron, 9 iron, 2 putts, for par. E trough 1.

desy4upe.jpg

Do work partner! You are teeing off and I am getting ready for my early morning tee time!

#2, par 3, 150 meters uphill.

5-iron to the right. Chip & putt for par.

E trough 2.

6ese3u7u.jpg

ubuju4yt.jpg

THP Live Round thread!

#3, par 4, 400 yards.

Driver, huge slice to the left, short cut on the dog leg, 70 yards, lob wedge left. 2 putt for par.

va6eduba.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back