DFW & Surrounding Area Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its actually not even tipped for anything, waiting on post MC. Suppose I could put it in the XTD.

Nah that's okay, I really wanted to try it in my alpha, as it's kinda the new version of my attas 3 but lower spin which I need. Trying to salvage the alpha but the spin is too high right now.

Nah that's okay, I really wanted to try it in my alpha, as it's kinda the new version of my attas 3 but lower spin which I need. Trying to salvage the alpha but the spin is too high right now.

I wouldn't call it the new Attas, its a combination of a LOT of things, the Recoil check changes everything. But, this is better in a golf thread.

I played at Robson yesterday, the first time out after all the rain, and it was in excellent shape.
I would expect it to be in great shape right now. You picked a good day to play over there. Very lite wind and all. How did you do?

Shot a 41. Only played nine as it was late in the afternoon. Only $20 at 5pm
Very nice. Now, let's see if that game travels over to the weekend.

Ok Eddie, Phillip, Mike and Darrel we are good to go for this Friday at Eldorado Country Club, 2604 Country Club Dr., Mckinney, TX (golf shop 972-529-2770). We will have 1 group of 5 teeing off at 2pm. The course is in great shape and the greens are rolling nice so gonna be a nice test of golf.

I'll probably be at the course around 12:30pm as I have some putting practice to get in before the round. The normal guest rate is $54 but I have one guest pass that I will give the proshop which will knock it down to around $36 a person. If anyone needs my cell number shoot me a PM. See you boys there!

Appreciate it Nate. Look forward to playing the toughest course in Texas.

I only pulled out the driver once. We play from the whites so I decided to play my Adams hybrid off the tee and it worked well.
That approach will serve you well on Friday as well. See ya then!

Appreciate it Nate. Look forward to playing the toughest course in Texas.
Is this your first crack at it? I thought you had played it once before?! If not, I'll have a special bet for you on the first tee box.

That approach will serve you well on Friday as well. See ya then!
That it will......but that's boring. I know Phillip can bomb it over the trouble!!

Is this your first crack at it? I thought you had played it once before?! If not, I'll have a special bet for you on the first tee box.

That it will......but that's boring. I know Phillip can bomb it over the trouble!!

Going to play smarter this time and try and see a little less of the course this time. I saw all of it last time.

First time. I accept the challenge. What ever it may be.
Did you shoot Mike a pm? If not, I will in a minute. We have been talking a little about the plans for Friday/Saturday. Any plans for after the round? Philip, that is probably aimed more toward you, since you will be heading back this way also.
And anyone else interested. Mikeg_74 will be with me and we will be head out to dinner somewhere.

Trees are 90% air.

Going to play smarter this time and try and see a little less of the course this time. I saw all of it last time.

Then we should move you back to the blue tee then! Ha!

Have a feeling I'm the short knocker of the group :)

Have a feeling I'm the short knocker of the group :)

No worries, I always play the whites for guys that have never played the course before. And since we're a 5'some it will help speed up play too. Besides, just when you think you can relax after a good tee shot and then a good approach shot, you have the greens to figure out. Everyone will have enough on their plate as is. What's funny is I actually shoot better from 6,700 yards than the 6,300 yards. Damn 50 yard shots!!

And anyone else interested. Mikeg_74 will be with me and we will be head out to dinner somewhere.

Let me know what yall's plans are. I should be getting into town around then, so I may be available. I am staying at a friend's house in Arlington, but won't go over there until a bit later, so I will have some time to kill. Hoping to get out of work by 3:30, so I will be in DFW around 6:30 or 7, hopefully.

I don't think I'll be able to pull dinner but you never know.

Originally Posted by Nate

That's not the problem there. It is you bomb it over one problem into another one! Doglegs kill me sometimes.

I have no problem playing the back tees. My scores do not really changed that much. In fact several of the tee shots set up easier from further back. Well except for the one on 14. Played from back there the other day and still only hit driver once. Hit 3Deep on the other holes.

Not sure about dinner either, but will check with the keeper of the schedule.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back