2014 THP Bridgestone Championship - PGA National

Ok no plus one for me. But now my wife has vacation on the mind, so looks like I'll be adding another trip to my itinerary this summer.

I will be booking my flights shortly, but wanted to find out if anything on extra rounds has been discussed or if another thread will be put up. I'm looking to play either Friday or Monday.

Sorry about that! I just wanted to make sure you knew that before making any plans. Send me a PM, and if someone drops out that is a double we may be able to move some things around. Logistically, it just gets a bit complicated because we always have to have even numbers to make sure all singles have a roommate.

I don't think so, but I can confidently state for the record right now, if someone wants to find me, that's where I will be. : )

As for my wife! That's the only word she heard me say

We arrive Friday at 11:45am and leave Monday at 4:30pm

I'm planning to play an early Friday morning round. I am leaning toward taking Hawk's advice and playing The Squire. There's plenty of time to work this stuff out but heads up that 3 spots will be open.

I'm planning to play an early Friday morning round. I am leaning toward taking Hawk's advice and playing The Squire. There's plenty of time to work this stuff out but heads up that 3 spots will be open.

You'll like it I think. It's a lot more memorable than the other one. Harder, but nothing wrong with that.

Pondering in progress.

For sure going to be up for a Friday round. I don't really care where I play as long as it is with some amazing THP members

For sure going to be up for a Friday round. I don't really care where I play as long as it is with some amazing THP members
Well I don't know if I'm amazing, but I fit the THP'er part!!

I would love to play as round friday but cause of the girlfriend I'm thinking a late range session will happen though

I would love to play as round friday but cause of the girlfriend I'm thinking a late range session will happen though
I'm hoping we can get off early. If the girls sleep in and/or go do some morning activity we can meet back up for lunch and have the rest of the day together. If it has to be something like tee off at 11am or noon where we eat up the majority of the day on the course I may not be playing either.

I plan on a super early round Friday. Hopefully with 441 and War

I would like to round out that group if there is a spot. Early round sounds good so I can get back and relax with everyone.

I'm hoping we can get off early. If the girls sleep in and/or go do some morning activity we can meet back up for lunch and have the rest of the day together. If it has to be something like tee off at 11am or noon where we eat up the majority of the day on the course I may not be playing either.

8am early could work as well

Early round would be what I would prefer as well. Then I can spend the rest of the day at the pool/relaxing.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

I probably won't be playing any extra rounds. Maybe a Friday late round but that would be the only time.

I probably won't be playing any extra rounds. Maybe a Friday late round but that would be the only time.
Same here. I'm thinking Friday will be filled with relaxing by the pool and maybe some putting green

That would work, of maybe even a Thursday late afternoon round?

Early round would be what I would prefer as well. Then I can spend the rest of the day at the pool/relaxing.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

I don't get in until 4 but I may change my flight to an earlier time to accommodate a round if you are thinking of playing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I land at 11:30am thursday. If you get in earlier an afternoon match play round would be fun

Back