Favorite Logo In Golf

Greg%20Norman%20Logo_Black_Sm.jpg

love this one! Doesn't go out of style!

4u2ygetu.jpg

This one because it not only looks great but it is the only logo that has truly turned my game around

Proud Member of #TeamParadise
. Is there any other logo that describes the product so well?

For me, its the Mizuno runbird. Its simple, sleek and sexy.

I've always liked the simplicity of the cursive "Titleist."

And the Bobby Jones logo and script.

When all's said and done have to go with the Titleist script. Clean, classic. Even non golfers recognize it.

For equipment, my favorite is the Bridgestone "B". For clothing, I like the Underarmor logo.

Aside from the THP logo, innovative or die, or Sir Isaac, I like this one from part - time golf
sujepemy.jpg

Odyssey for sure. Wish it was more available on apparel by itself. I'd sport it on shirt and hat.

I do love the Innovate or Die logo even more. Would love to have that staff bag or a non trucker hat with that one.

I am partial to the Chevron but that shouldnt be a surprise.

You and me both.......

Callaway has done some great stuff of late.

1. Srixon, clean, yet sleek
2. Titleist, it's a classic
3. TaylorMade, well recognized
4. Callaway, sleek chevron
5. Nike, known and appealing
6. Bridgestone, love the sharp B
Now granted, there are brand stereotypes....

Tapatalkin it in on my iPhone 4S

Callaway's combination of a Gothic script and a chevron that it works into so many of its products in ways obvious and subtle is something I'm really coming to appreciate. The arched lettering evokes old school baseball jerseys; distinctive and classic.

One of my favorite moments in golf history (and what a priceless ad!) is that moment when Tiger rolled that pitch up the slope on #16 in the Masters and the ball trickled down to the hole, hanging on the lip for such a long second with the Nike swoosh perfectly facing the camera before the ball tumbled in.

Actually that is a moment I will never forget. I was at my in-laws watching the Masters, and slowly people drifted in toward the finish to watch. My dog was resting at my feet when the chip-in occurred, and all five of us leaped out of our chairs screaming, and in the center of the bedlam was my dog barking his fool head off at us screaming fans.

MizunoLogo.gif

And, yes..... this one is absolutely unique and ingenious:

10414493_10152329948663401_6256198918259547927_n.jpg

Always been a fan of the Ashworth walking golfer. And while it isn't equipment I really like the Pinehurst Putter Boy.

uja8a8aj.jpg

Be the ball!!

Love Greg Norman's logo for his apparel line. Gotta love the shark!

Sent from my Surface Pro 3 using Tapatalk

I really like the Callaway Chevron as well and the Cleveland logo is also appealing. Heck, I don't mind the simplicity of the Titleist logo either.

I have no preference in apparel I just don't like large logos on my clothes (remember when the Under Armour logo nearly tripled in size a few years back?)

But I am pretty boring.

Growing up, I loved Puma! Sneakers, soccer boots, clothes...
When Snake Eyes came out, I thought that was a great logo.
However, there are now so many, that I don't have a favorite.

Thought of another. I do like Black Clover. I only have one hat. Need to get a few more.

Gotta show some love for the W/S shield.

Sent from my Surface Pro 3 using Tapatalk

Puma Cat
Bridgestone B
THP Logo
Nike Swoosh
Alial Fital Lion
The Mizuno "Thing" lol

No particular order, but I love them all.

The Titleist logo is a good one, screams classic to me.

So hard to cut it to one, agree with Jman though, the cursive Titleist is near iconic.

My next two favorites are the Nicklaus Golden bear and Norman's shark logo.

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

Here are two I like.

images_zpsc24ef72c.jpg

images-1_zps01664325.jpg

Back