Contest - TaylorMade SLDR S Driver

Entry 3;

I'd love to win this driver so I can get my piece of the #distanceforall

Entry #3:
I want to win the SLDR S so I can have a driver that will give me a optimal flight so I can see better distances and be out there with long guys!!

Great contest - I'd love to get TMAG back in the bag and this would do it. Curious just how well the loft up works and what kind of distance increases I would really see. Make me a believer.

Entry #3 - I want the sldr in my bag for optimum distance and have a game changer.

I want to win the SLDR S because I can use more distance off the tees.

I want to win the TaylorMade SLDR S driver so I can compete with the distance my friends are getting from their respective drivers.

I haven't had a TMAG driver in my bag since my clubs were stolen a few years ago-Burner was my wedding gift from my wife :(. Would love to change that with an SLDR S!

Entry #3: I want to win the SLDR S because I need a lot more distance off the tee.

I'd love to rock the SLDR driver in my bag this fall and get back to my TM driver roots that I grew up with!

I want to win the TaylorMade SLDR S because chicks dig the long ball. And this baby is loooooong.

Would love to have the SLDR in my bag! Thanks again for the multiple opportunities and good luck all!

I want to win the SLDR S because it's the next evolution in driver technology and I need it in my bag.

I want to win the SLDR because the name reminds me of white castles sliders. mmmmmmm now i'm hungry. lol

I really want to win this. More SLDR in my life sounds like heaven

I want to win the SLDR because I bombed Philly Golf Guy's SLDR at the OC Invitational and I want to keep hitting bombs like that!

At the range last night every time I hit my driver, I wondered what the SLDR S would do on that shot. I would like to win the SLDR S so I can find out.

Day 3:
Standing on the teebox with a SLDR S in my hand is like holding onto the steering wheel of a finely tuned sports car. Looking down at address the sleek lines and paint job are pleasing to the eye. When I hit the ball it accelerates off the face faster than anything I've "driven" before and the adjustable weight allows me to navigate the tightest turns of a "winding road".

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Another day another chance!

Because I want one.

I would love to replace my R9 with the SLDR S. Adding distance is key for me to lower my score. This is what I'm looking for to improve my game.

I'd love the SLDR S driver so I can see results outside on a range and then give honest feedback.

I want to win the new Taylormade SLDR S driver because it's designed to increase distance.....and as we all know.....distance is everything! BOOM

I need to win the Taylormade SLDR S Driver if I'm going to take my game to the next level, I feel like most of my game is progressing in the right direction, my tee game with the driver not as much, and with a brand new amazing driver I have no doubt my game will begin to skyrocket! Skins, here I come!!!

I want to win an SLDRs driver to look into this #LoftUP thing. I haven't embraced lofting up yet, but I'm willing to try.

I need to win because my golf swing "sucks" because of a bad disk and the Taylormade SLDR S Driver is the only driver to save my game.

I've been a user of Taylor Made drivers for over 25 years, starting with the my first Metal driver, the Pittsburgh Persimmon. Taylor Made has led the technology curve, allowing us hackers to achieve accuracy and distances we only dreamed of. I know the SLDR series will continue that trend and would love to have it in my bag to prove it!

Back