The THP Golf Fairies Strike Again...

Very....very cool !!

Thats a nice looking flatstick! Putt well!

This made me smile. Awesome by Josh and Morgan to do this, and it couldn't happen to a nicer lady than Lee. You'll putt well with that beauty Lee. Enjoy!

Sweet putter.

That's friggin cool

Very nice! You guys are awesome! What a great gesture by JB and GG!

Awesome gesture from JB and GG! This place is amazing.

Class.

Pretty awesome. Nothing less csn describe JB, GG, and THP!

Congrats, now go drop some bombs!!!

Cool. Incredibly cool!

Awesome, just awesome.

Enjoy it Lee!!

They are two very giving people! Well done!

Love, love, love stories like this.

Enjoy it, and congrats!!

That is so cool Lee. Another classy move by JB and Morgan.

Thats awesome! JB and GG are pretty dang cool.

I walk into my living room after a painfully boring day at my office when my computer blurred eyes spied a large rectangular box addressed to "Kev & Lee Beausoleil"
No big - I was expecting the OC Invitational swag. I briefly thought "that's an awfully big box for some swag. Morgan must've run out of boxes". After seeing the loony grin on our son Matt (YoungBuck) and his insistence that I open it, I started to wonder ...hmmm...I swallowed my brief spasm of guilt at the thought of T2Grn slogging his way through the beltway traffic (he still isn't home) as I sliced through the expert packing job..opened...my two functioning brain cells immediately recognized a putter, 5 seconds to assess the size and conclude that it was meant for me....it took about 20 full seconds for the confusion to recede enough to realize Morgan and Josh sent me A FREAKING BETTINARDI PUTTER!!!! My legs got a little wobbly and my hands started shaking!

I was shocked into speechlessness. My first lucid thought was "those two have lost their minds!" Followed by "why in the ...uhmm....heck....did they send me a FREAKING BETTINARDI PUTTER?!?

Morgan & Josh - you are a class act and I feel very privileged to be a part of this community. Thank you so much for such a generous and thoughtful gesture - it truly made me feel like a part of this wonderful THP family!

Wow...

This post just cracks me up. Loved the narrative and the reaction, priceless. Congrats on the awesome new putter and great job on the generosity THP.

Awesome! Hope you enjoy it!

Just awesome, what a great surprise!

Great surprise ver cool of THP

Lee, that is awesome!
Congrats!
Thanks for everything you and your family does for THP!

AWESOME!!!

Awesome!

Make sure to update your signature...or add :bettinardi: when you make one! :)

Back