Lebron James Headed Back to Cleveland

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
It needs its own thread.

#OhioTopia ?

So is it official??? He is going back to Cleveland??

I am so impressed with that article that I will post it here too:

I tell you what, I just read that essay and jesus that was well done. I actually want to root for the guy now. I dont even care if he actually wrote it or not.

This should start a bunch of dominos to start falling now....

I think it's a mistake. He dissed them once and now they want him back?

I hope they make a deal for Love too now.

he came to Miami 4 finals in 4 years & won the Championship twice...Hopefully he will do the same in Cleveland

• Admin
I am so impressed with that article that I will post it here too:

I tell you what, I just read that essay and jesus that was well done. I actually want to root for the guy now. I dont even care if he actually wrote it or not.

Who's fans are more fickle? Theirs for burning the jerseys or Miamis for not going to the games?

Who's fans are more fickle? Theirs for burning the jerseys or Miamis for not going to the games?

I would say neither. Like he said, he doesnt blame them for being pissed BUT.. when you have a chance to get the best player in the league and he actually wants to play there, you welcome him home with open arms. As for Miami, he was the only reason people actually cared. They will just go back to not caring.

Wow I was way off

I wonder how long SI had this story.

BsRupchIYAAK6Fs.jpg

Just read that essay. Really impressed by that and I don't know if someone else helped him write it, but it's
well done and makes me actually feel good about what he wants to do for Cleveland and that whole area. I'm
not hoping he wins championships cause I love my Bulls, but I really do hope he brings some success and
excitement to Cleveland.

Wow. This really gained traction on the past week. I would have actually felt bad for the Cav fans if he had decided to not come.

Well the sports talk shows will be non stop LeBron for the next week.....oh wait a minute, that already have been.

he came to Miami 4 finals in 4 years & won the Championship twice...Hopefully he will do the same in Cleveland

They better put some studs around him. He didn't do it before

LOVE THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm fine with being considered a fickle fan, despite not having burned a jersey. I wrote off the Cavs because they weren't that entertaining to watch losing games without James. I'm a bubble fan looking for a reason to get enveloped in sports, and that's no different for the NFL or the MLB -- I moved to the US a die hard hockey and golf fan, and I simply haven't been moved by an Ohio sports team enough to care.

I hope that changes with the return of LBJ. He's incredibly exciting to watch, and the bones of an impressive roster sit waiting in Cleveland. The NBA has always been a sport I wanted to get more excited about, far more than MLB, and I think I'll get right back on the wagon after really engaging with the seasons during his last two before the big decision was made.

This is exciting.

Just thought about how much I am looking forward to watching opening night. That will be absolute mayhem.

A good day...a good day indeed.

Wonder if the ESPN folks are going to take a big bite of humble pie for calling out Sheridan basically calling him an idiot.

I'm fine with being considered a fickle fan, despite not having burned a jersey. I wrote off the Cavs because they weren't that entertaining to watch losing games without James. I'm a bubble fan looking for a reason to get enveloped in sports, and that's no different for the NFL or the MLB -- I moved to the US a die hard hockey and golf fan, and I simply haven't been moved by an Ohio sports team enough to care.

I hope that changes with the return of LBJ. He's incredibly exciting to watch, and the bones of an impressive roster sit waiting in Cleveland. The NBA has always been a sport I wanted to get more excited about, far more than MLB, and I think I'll get right back on the wagon after really engaging with the seasons during his last two before the big decision was made.

This is exciting.

For my fun critique, I am all for this. I love that people ridicule bandwagon fans, because it shows how out of touch they are. Bandwagon (or casual is a better word for it) are what makes it great.

The criticism is more for the die hard fans that made threats all over the place about this guy and then literally prayed the last few days to have him back.

Just thought about how much I am looking forward to watching opening night. That will be absolute mayhem.

ticket prices will be absolutely out of this world. Like super bowl ish

Back