The Official 2013-2014 NBA Thread

Someone find jank asap....whew he's om

Holy overpay on Miami part

Wow Bosh made out. Spurns the Rockets. Who ces in next

that's a big blow to the rockets right there.

that's a big blow to the rockets right there.

I thought Houston was a great fit. After Lebron left I thought Bosh to Houston was a no brainer

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Isaiah Thomas signing with the suns.

Pau gasol turned down 2 year 10mil-plus deal with lakers

Good. I hope he sticks it to them, the way they it has worked out.

I agree. They've been jerking him around for quite some time. Rumor is possible sign and trade with Chicago for boozer

I agree. They've been jerking him around for quite some time. Rumor is possible sign and trade with Chicago for boozer

or even to Spurs would be great for him.

The East is shaping out to be really interesting this coming season. If Melo goes to Chicago, is there a clear favorite in the East?

The East is shaping out to be really interesting this coming season. If Melo goes to Chicago, is there a clear favorite in the East?
Cleveland

I thought Houston was a great fit. After Lebron left I thought Bosh to Houston was a no brainer

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Meanwhile, Kobe gets a point guard lol we can thank Bosh for that

Apparently Rockets offered Bosh 4yr 88mil? That's not far off the heat contract and id think the Rockets will have a much better looking team. Think I would taken the offer

just watch....Melo to the Heat

The Official 2013-2014 NBA Thread

6 what? Weeks? Is that when the season starts.

6 as in pairs of Chrome + balls you sent me in our last wager. We should make another

Seeing how the Ohioans worshipping LeBron again is quite comical on espn. How pathetic

So you like him again??

With the player turnover and horrible talent I've been blessed to watch, there comes a point where you stop rooting for the player and root for the team

Seeing how the Ohioans worshipping LeBron again is quite comical on espn. How pathetic

Prodigal son man

Cavs fans are thrilled because they just signed the best player in the league. In sports everyone gets to change their minds.

I don't get the criticism of the Cleveland fan base today. Were they supposed to tell Dan Gilbert no thanks Dan, we'd rather suck without him on our team?

Back