Awesome Video - Srixon Journey To Better

Bravo. Hope nobody still thinks OEMS don't watch what we do. Congrats on all of your #JourneyToBetter spots. You guys killed it. Thanks to CGSrixon too!

JM

Just got this in an email and came here right away. Honestly that have me chills. So incredible. You guys should really be proud.

Fantastic video guys. Thank you for the inspiration

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just got an email from srixon highlighting this video. Not just a THP thing anymore. You guys are going global! #RockStars

I got the email from Srixon as well. It included a collection of different videos, but THP's was the first one listed. Way cool!

Yeah rock stars!!!

This takes the cake today. Incredible job there, wow. I cannot believe how awesome that is.

Really awesome video! Very Inspiring!

Wow, great video. Well done Cleveland staffers.

That is insanely awesome. Freaking Rock Stars, all of you. So cool to see.

That is what I like to see!!

Man I got goose bumps...Unreal
..wish my camera footage wasn't so dungeon-ish

Wow...that was incredible!!

Proud of each and every one of my fellow Cleveland/Srixon staffers. Thanks to our amazing sponsor for this amazing video!

While I know we did these with golf on the mind these messages are so universal to all aspects of life. Just awesome.

This was pretty awesome to watch!

Absolutely amazing video. You ALL crushed it in that video.
That was incredible to watch. And to think I get to play with two of those superstars tomorrow. Great job gentlemen. I am seriously impressed.

That was so freaking awesome!!!

Loved that video, guys. And the "Journey to Better" slogan is so spot-on for you MCers and every other hacker out there, trying to take steps to a better game.

Great video, well done!

Phenomenal.

Seriously, watching again, WOW. So freaking good!

Just got an email from Srixon w this in it, incredible!

Awesome.
I have no other words, Just awesome!

I got an email also!

Just got an email from Srixon w this in it, incredible!
Pretty incredible to think this whole thing started with their staffers; and now Srixon's whole email distribution list is now watching a handful of THPers who will no doubt connect more across the spectrum of amateur golfers and possibly even INSPIRE a bit of a movement of other amateurs submitting similar videos.

It's a little bittersweet for me considering what happened, but I'm pretty proud of what we ALL accomplished with those videos.

Back