The Happy Happy Joy Joy Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dont forget its BYOM day there.
Bring your own meat

Hahaha

No way dude, paleo diet now.

#veganopposite

Got the call from my brother, asking me to be his son's godfather, and my wife his godmother.

So happy and honored right now!!

Got the call from my brother, asking me to be his son's godfather, and my wife his godmother.

So happy and honored right now!!

that's a great feeling, congratulations

Blue Bombers came back for a win tonight vs the Alouettes. 3-0 to start the season.... we may have matched our entire win total of last season in the first 3 games.

Blue Bombers came back for a win tonight vs the Alouettes. 3-0 to start the season.... we may have matched our entire win total of last season in the first 3 games.

c'mon Brad, learn your threads, that belongs to the rant section!

My irons didn't fly apart tonight during league play!

I Did also notice some differences going from a regular to a midsize grip.
I was quickly able to make adjustments and think I'll get along fine with them!

Doc sending me videos of the ultrasound, love my little girl more than anything already.

Last night when putting the kids down to sleep my son asked if the four of us could play a round of golf together as a family today. HHJJ

Last night when putting the kids down to sleep my son asked if the four of us could play a round of golf together as a family today. HHJJ
Love it

Good stuff Frank. Sounds like a heck of a round.

I got to spend most of the day at the Spa with my fiancee, we had an awesome time out there together. and the best part is that she thinks I did all that just for her

Played league last night. Played OK shot 44 on the shorter of the nines.

Teams made up of "A" and 'B" golfers. I will now be the "A" for at least a few weeks.

Just a couple years ago, I remember shooting in the 60's on the course and being the worst golfer.
My "League handicap" has dropped in that time from a 27 to a 6.

I haven't lost a match this year, and our team has not spent a week out of first place.

Just a proud moment.

I got to spend most of the day at the Spa with my fiancee, we had an awesome time out there together. and the best part is that she thinks I did all that just for her

That's great Marty, nothing like spending time with the s/o and having a nice time.

Teams made up of "A" and 'B" golfers. I will now be the "A" for at least a few weeks.

Just a couple years ago, I remember shooting in the 60's on the course and being the worst golfer.

I haven't lost a match this year, and our team has not spent a week out of first place.

Just a proud moment.

That is awesome CJ, so happy for you man. I know the hard work and time you've put in, definitely enjoy it.

Just a proud moment.
If that isn't a reflection on the work you put in, I don't know what is. Great job man.

Maybe I'll get to see this golf game of yours some day.

I'm just good with not having to give strokes anymore in league play.

I should be getting a few now!

Good stuff CJ! Keep at it man, like others have said you have game just have to keep working at it. Did you wear the highlighter shirt? Maybe that's what did it! hahaha

Good job CJ. Keep it up bro! Wire to wire would be awesome. You got this!

I just found this thread. That's happy.

You just discovered the secret to a happy relationship!

Just a proud moment.

Hell yes CJ!

Good job CJ. Keep it up bro! Wire to wire would be awesome. You got this!

With a team total of 44 points available every week, we lead the second place team by 49 points, just one week into the second half and with me and my partner switching "A" and "B" status, it should mean we can clean up with me now getting strokes.

Last week we took 36 points, and now the schedule wraps around and we play the same team again, and my score (44) was the lowest of our foursome last week.

#KeepThePedalToTheMetal

We are closing on our new home on Friday. We are so lucky and blessed to be purchasing our home from such wonderful people. We have spent a lot of time with them and they are so happy for us and have been nothing but helpful and accommodating. They wanted a young couple to raise a child in the home like they did. When we left the other day my daughter ran up and gave them both a hug. She barely even hugs us. It was really cute. My daughter calls the new house her "castle". She keeps saying "Go castle". We are really excited. The packing and moving sucks but it is soo worth it.

Awesome Ricky.

Having seen photos, it is indeed a castle!

We are closing on our new home on Friday. We are so lucky and blessed to be purchasing our home from such wonderful people. We have spent a lot of time with them and they are so happy for us and have been nothing but helpful and accommodating. They wanted a young couple to raise a child in the home like they did. When we left the other day my daughter ran up and gave them both a hug. She barely even hugs us. It was really cute. My daughter calls the new house her "castle". She keeps saying "Go castle". We are really excited. The packing and moving sucks but it is soo worth it.

A more deserving family I cannot fathom. Really happy for you guys Ricky!

Congratulations man.

JM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back