Holly Sonders left Golf channel!

I always thought it was odd that she was dressed like she was going clubbing & everyone else looked very "golfy"

Fox has a 12-yr contract to televise the Open starting in 2015. She'll also be doing Football which is a huge audience, dwarfing Golf.
A good move for Fox to grab one of the most marketable golf personalities to join their upcoming Golf broadcasts and for her to move into a bigger market.
I bet GC just couldn't match Fox's money. Like her or not, no other GC personality was doing three shows and on the cover of Golf Digest. Betting GC misses her. Will be interesting to see if there is any impact on ratings. Golfers have nowhere else to go though, so...

They just expanded School of Golf to an hour in part because of her. Wonder who they'll replace her with - Karen, Paige, someone new, no one? Start a pool.

TGC is owned by nbc I'm sure they could have matched had they really wanted to.

IMO They should hire Sara No H Brown. Better golf talent and a personality made for TV.

She cannot compete golf-wise but good personality has taken her farther than most.

Agree on Sara, though I think she's on contract elsewhere.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Haven't seen anything from her there in a while. She's going to be on BBI coming up. Maybe she'll have an inside shot at it.

Not too upset about this. Not a big fan of her as the host of playing lessons.

Yeah with GolfWRX and Loudmouth.

I think it's back 9 network. They do a lot of stuff on WRX though.

I certainly don't see it as much of a loss. She was there mostly to paint a pretty picture. It is what it is and maybe she can find a good home at fox.

I don't like it. I like Holly curious to see who the replacement is.

I certainly don't see it as much of a loss. She was there mostly to paint a pretty picture. It is what it is and maybe she can find a good home at fox.

No more GWRX for Sara.

Back9 now has Paige October
7esuzypu.jpg

I've not really got much thoughts about her either way, but to me, I'm not sure how well the transition will go for her. Hopefully she does well, but seemed like she was in a good spot where she was.

you guys have it all wrong.......salary cap hit to make for another hottie.....Mary (Mark) from Big Break Florida will be her new replacement :bananadance:

Fake cans, too much make up, average golfer. Don't see the fascination to be fair.

Thank god. I couldn't stand watching golf channel programing with her

Probably could have taken to her, if she dressed for golf instead of a street corner.

Her and the Shark as the golf team interesting

I hope she's successful at her new job, sometimes the only way to grow and become better is to take a leap of faith.

I hope she's successful at her new job, sometimes the only way to grow and become better is to take a leap of faith.
Very true!!

Speaking of wErin Andrews, what happened after she left ESPN to advance her career. I never see her anymore except for horrible Probiotics commercials.

Am I missing something?

Good. Wanted a one word reply but couldn't.

Speaking of wErin Andrews, what happened after she left ESPN to advance her career. I never see her anymore except for horrible Probiotics commercials.

Am I missing something?

She is on ABC. She cohosts Dancing With The Stars.

I'm disappointed that I know that.

Did Morning Drive acknowledge that she was leaving on Thursday's show? Like her or not, she has been there since the beginning. Not sure why so many here seem to dislike her. She is a better golfer than most of us.

I liked her and thought her analysis of tour players was pretty accurate; she was the only one on MD that predicted Tiger would regain #1 so soon after returning. It would have been nice to see her stay on GC, and I don't like the move to Fox.

Taps away

Back