SeeMore Putters Thread

From my experience with powder coating, they can achieve a glossy finish as well. Its just a different kind of paint that contains the gloss finish or they put a clear coat on it.

Just got this email from Golfsmith, today. Not gonna lie, I am disappointed.

We want to provide you with an update on your order. The manufacturer notified us that the item FGP BELLY MENS BELLY/LONG R PCB CEN 41 STD, from your order ******91, is no longer available. This means that this item has been cancelled from your order. We sincerely apologize for this inconvenience. If you have other items on your order, those will continue to process as expected.

Last edited:
We want to provide you with an update on your order. The manufacturer notified us that the item FGP BELLY MENS BELLY/LONG R PCB CEN 41 STD, from your order ******91, is no longer available. This means that this item has been cancelled from your order. We sincerely apologize for this inconvenience. If you have other items on your order, those will continue to process as expected.

I'm actually expecting this same email as well based on my communtication with Alex at SeeMore. Sorry to hear that man. I'm just hoping that based on the fact that I choose a less popular model of SeeMore that I might get lucky.

Got the same email. Extremely bummed. why put it on the site if they're not even in stock?

Got the same email. Extremely bummed. why put it on the site if they're not even in stock?

A fair point, but it was an insane price for those putters. I wonder what generated this number to begin with.

A fair point, but it was an insane price for those putters. I wonder what generated this number to begin with.
I sent an email to seemore as soon as i received the first one to confirm, and Jim said that it was a promo through GolfSmith itself trying to get rid of the older models they still had in stock.

I have not yet gotten that email. I did just finish my PCB @ 37". Need to go swing it.

Same email here. Bummer!

Amphibians can Tapatalk... Fear the Frog!

From what I was told, Golfsmith screwed up and was pushing the orders to SeeMore for them to build and fulfill the orders. When in fact Golfsmith is supposed to be fulfilling the orders with was left in their warehouse.

From what I was told, Golfsmith screwed up and was pushing the orders to SeeMore for them to build and fulfill the orders. When in fact Golfsmith is supposed to be fulfilling the orders with was left in their warehouse.
Well, hopefully I will get one of the two putters I ordered. Won't know for sure until it arrives, end of next week or so.
That is a dumb move by Golfsmith. I am sure that the sale price did not cover Golfsmith's cost of getting the putters originally.

I received my Big FGP from the Golfsmith SeeMore blowout today!!

Gonna get it cut down tomorrow and see what I think. One thing that I did notice, the shaft on the uncut is a lot fatter than the standard SeeMore putter shaft. Will that be a problem for the grip?

I received my Big FGP from the Golfsmith SeeMore blowout today!!

Gonna get it cut down tomorrow and see what I think. One thing that I did notice, the shaft on the uncut is a lot fatter than the standard SeeMore putter shaft. Will that be a problem for the grip?

That's because it's a belly putter. Yes it will make putting the grip a little more difficult.

I got one of the two putters that I ordered from the Golfsmith sale and no email about the second yet so I'm hopeful.

The putter I received today was an Si5 and I see that the head weight is only 360, is it realistic to cut it down to 36" and still be alright without counterbalancing it?

I got one of the two putters that I ordered from the Golfsmith sale and no email about the second yet so I'm hopeful.

The putter I received today was an Si5 and I see that the head weight is only 360, is it realistic to cut it down to 36" and still be alright without counterbalancing it?

If you prefer a heavy headed putter, then you will be fine at that head weight with giving it the CB treatment.

new arrival headwear - SeeMore Sport Scope Hat - 4 colors with snap back closure (black, blue, khaki, stone) - RST logo front / SeeMore putters logo back.

See Hats - HERE.

collage-SeeMore-Sport-Scope-Hats.jpg

Oh, I need me one of those!

Oh, I need me one of those!
Bet you can't stop at just one.....:act-up:

I really like the design. I will be purchasing a couple of these for "winter" use.

I will be a member of the seemore family hopefully soon. Purchased one of a fellow hacker but USPS claims to have delivered it but they cannot tell me which building it's at for my company. Hoping out guys find it tomorrow

Well the post office has informed me the putter is gone. They show the package delivered but the mail man states he does not remember what building in the park he delivered it too. Their system only tells them the zip code it was dropped in and our zip code covers over 1000 businesses

That stinks buddy. Sorry to hear about the delivery problems.

I received this beauty today. It feels as good as it looks.
uqu5egys.jpg

jenuzaqe.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Very nice Adam!

I received this beauty today. It feels as good as it looks.
uqu5egys.jpg

jenuzaqe.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gorgeous buddy. Very good looking flatstick.

The z series is pretty spectacular. That's for sure.

I'm really happy with the putter choice I made in Nashville. So much more confidence over putts of any length. I'm not making as many as I would like, yet, but I am giving myself a lot of solid chances. I have had my eyes on a couple other SeeMores, but I'm hesitant to mess with a good thing, right now.

Back