Not open for further replies.
We feel better now, let's play golf.

uda7yjej.jpg

DFW get together getting ready to go.

6ynejury.jpg

Miked_74 going off in the first group.

apa6e3e5.jpg

Cookie on the first tee.

Grapevine is a fun track! Have fun boys!

JM

Sorry to bail guys, gotta ger home before the wife gets back. Had fun!

wow... air conditioning rules!

fun times today. bad golf for me, but oh well. Somehow managed to play all 36 holes... maybe next time we golf a marathon, we do it in something less than triple digit temps :)

thanks for a great day on the course!

Had such a great time today. I would like to say thanks to Philip for setting this up. Appreciate you taking the reins for this.
I had such a great time with today's rounds. Matthew, TexasBubba, bald guy, it may not have been the best scoring of rounds, but it was a good time.
Nate, Jank, WardF, Niteowl, it was a pleasure getting to play a round of golf with you all today. Fantastic time and some good golf occasionally. I always enjoy playing golf with each of you. It really is fun to watch you all strike the ball.

wow... air conditioning rules!

fun times today. bad golf for me, but oh well. Somehow managed to play all 36 holes... maybe next time we golf a marathon, we do it in something less than triple digit temps :)

thanks for a great day on the course!

We both had our moments.
I had a blast dude, you might have won the 1st round but I cleaned up the 2nd.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Had a great time today gents. Some good golf, some bad golf but truly great friends.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Absolute blast out there today gents!!
We should do 36 holes day more often. :)

Looking forward to playing a new track tomorrow with Jman and afwcardinal!

Sheesh... I wish I lived in Dallas... Jealous.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Today was a great time!! My game was a roller-coaster, but the company was awesome! It was good getting to know the guys... I'm amazed at the quality of folks that I've met through THP!!

Sheesh... I wish I lived in Dallas... Jealous.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Would love to see you get over this way. Thought you were thinking about a move a few months back.

I'll be out near the airport in the morning if anyone is playing, should be able to play around 10am.

Just about tee time again today. I get to play with the two brothers today.
2esytu2e.jpg

apa6e3e5.jpg

Cookie on the first tee.
Not for nothing, but this hole sets up perfectly for my "draw."

Sounds like you guys had an amazing weekend. Jealous.

Great time yesterday guys. After 54 holes over the last 2 days today is a day of rest for me. Very glad we were able to put this together even if it wasn't at Winstar (screw 'em).

Great seeing everyone and thanks to Jman and Jank for doing the drives down here to play. Had a great time in both rounds and look forward to the next time!

I wanted to take a moment and thank the DFW guys for their hospitality. It was 2 great days of golf & actually played some good golf. I had a blast and can't wait to get up there and play again.

Can't wait to tee it up again and I'll see a few of you in 2 weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back