He also tweeted him going out on the road with his stand up

reminder to set your DVR's, PVR's, VCR's, etc tonight for the season premier. And, more importantly, for Workaholics following Tosh.

one of his cousins goes to my school.. in fact, she has been trying to go out with me for the last couple years, lol..

Ok. I had to do a major bump for this one because the Oscar skit he did tonight was so hilarious. Probably the best thing I've seen him do on the show. I couldn't stop laughing.

Tosh was funny tonight. Sometimes it's hit or miss but it was a good one for sure!

This thread needs a bump.. Watching currently, and rolling. Almost threw up as well.

Nice bump WE. Tosh is hilarious.

"What weight class is he in? Female?"

"What weight class is he in? Female?"

Next Tuesday he's doing a web redemption for some guy who cuts full jugs of water in half with a ninja sword. It's safe to say, I'll be tuning in.

Next Tuesday he's doing a web redemption for some guy who cuts full jugs of water in half with a ninja sword. It's safe to say, I'll be tuning in.
Ditto. Love it. My son is watching it with me for the first time tonight. He is rolling!

Ditto. Love it. My son is watching it with me for the first time tonight. He is rolling!

I could do without the bodily fluids, but it's still funny. Jeselnik Offfensive has some potential. It's up and down.

Fat dude with a sword + sword = epicness.

Also, was the Chumlee?

Fat dude with a sword + sword = epicness.

Also, was the Chumlee?

Chumlee's relative for sure. I love how he bowed to the mangled plastic at the end.

Chumlee's relative for sure. I love how he bowed to the mangled plastic at the end.
LMAO, it was hilarious. Can't wait for it next week.

Currently on a Tosh marathon in the War household.

This guy is just amazing.

EXTREMELY NOT SAFE FOR WORK

Tosh.0

This guy is just amazing.

EXTREMELY NOT SAFE FOR WORK

I can't listen to it right now (young ears) is that the one with Jose throwing junk balls to Babe Ruth?

Saw him live. He's f'n hilarious! I love the show too, but some the just plain gross stuff, medical issues, injuries...I could do without.

Great links... Had me laughing for a good five minutes at my desk.

YUP!!
Its Science!!

His waffle ball wednesdays sketch was hillarious.
He wouldnt hit women so brings in a pinch hitter (guy wearing Greg Hardy jersey).

Back