What did you shoot today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
What did you shoot today?

Yeah baby!! Personal best, and my first to par or better round ever!! -1 for 70 in total.

image.jpg

68/69 was close, had a short chip for eagle on the 17th, but ended up with par. I love this game!! There's always something to dream about!

Yeah baby!! Personal best, and my first to par or better round ever!! -1 for 70 in total.

image.jpg

68/69 was close, had a short chip for eagle on the 17th, but ended up with par. I love this game!! There's always something to dream about!

That's an incredible round, especially that bogey free back 9. Great work Henri; I think it was the bone marrow bath you got the other day.

Rough round yesterday. Really inconsistent with my irons and putter. I did hit 9 of 14 fairways and didn't go OB with any of my drives.
Another high-90's round. Seriously thinking about starting a GolfTec program to help me get to the next level.

Played 36 today to prep for Morgan Cup.

Shot 75 (38-37) this morning at my usual course. Kind of kicked the ball around a lot, but I also had several birdies and an eagle. Definitely an up and down round of golf. Struck the ball well, made some putts, but also missed several make able ones.

This afternoon I played Crystal Falls with flog for a match play round. Very nice course north of Atlanta that I'm looking forward to playing again. Great condition.

Shot 73 (37/36). Played a solid round. Gave a few strokes away, but also had some solid scoring. I also seemed to burned edges or lip out on three or for 30-40 foot putts. It seemed like one would fall. Either way, putting was generally solid.

Flog continues to whip me, but I made him take me to 18 to decide the match. One day.

Sounds like you're having a pretty good season, Seth. Keep up the solid play!

Sounds like you're having a pretty good season, Seth. Keep up the solid play!

Thank you, Sir. I've been putting some work into my game since we last played.

Let me know if you're back down in Atlanta for work. We'll be sure to tee it up.

Went out this morning by myself. I had to get in an out quick and luckily there were hardly any people on the course. Good news is I got done in 2.5 hours. Bad news I had a few 3 putt bogies...as in 4 of them. I may have rushed a little or just didnt concentrate since I was on my own but I still pulled off +6 on the par 70 course so at the end of the day I cant be mad about a 76. Just happy to play again.

Did not play well at all today. 18 Friday was not bad. 36 yesterday was tiring, and I was completely spent on the last 6 holes. But today's 18 I had nothing. Running on fumes. Shot a 45/47 92 for a pretty terrible score. But had a good time with my playing partners.

41 - 39 - 80. Humidity and gnats were both horrible today and my ball striking wasn't much better.

Played nine today, shot a 39, 1 birdie, 5 pars and 3 double bogies

44-38 birdied 17 & 18 made the day much better

47/43-90. Just a terrible start to the day. I did play better on the back, but still had a triple and a double bogey.

Damn, Seth. Crystal Falls is in my back yard and I was a member there for awhile. It's
a great track and a good prep for both of you. Nice round for you both on that course.

I realized that it was close to you when I got there. The GPS took me a crazy way up, but I started seeing signs for Big Canoe when I was close.

It's a great track, but much like your course it's a haul to get up there.

94 I believe at the Waxahachie Country Club. I joined after the round.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

30 years of golf and I have never had a round like today.

Newman Golf Course
Peoria, Illinois
6500 yds
Par 71

*4 GIR
*3 Birdies
*2/2 Sand Saves
*22 Putts!!!

36/35 = 71

It was the most ridiculous par saving round I have ever had in my life.

Newman Golf Course
Peoria, Illinois
6500 yds
Par 71

*4 GIR
*3 Birdies
*2/2 Sand Saves
*22 Putts!!!

36/35 = 71

Heck of a scrambling round!

86 today 44/42. Ugh not ideal. Back was sore this morning and just couldn't get a full swing in. Putted well though, had 13 putts on the front nine and made some $$ off my boys.

Heck of a scrambling round!

Thanks. Even the putts I thought I missed would somehow catch an edge and drop in.

Thanks. Even the putts I thought I missed would somehow catch an edge and drop in.
We love days like that. If only more would come in a row lol

Newman Golf Course
Peoria, Illinois
6500 yds
Par 71

*4 GIR
*3 Birdies
*2/2 Sand Saves
*22 Putts!!!

36/35 = 71

Nice playing!

Shot 81 today. Was feeling kind of rough and almost cancelled the round, but went out anyway. Shot 41 on the front. Made bogey on 10, par on 11. It was super slow, and to keep it interesting I decided to play with my 7 iron only the rest of the round. Never done that before, it was actually pretty fun, forced me to hit different shots with it. Played the final 6 at +3.

I decided to play with my 7 iron only the rest of the round. Never done that before, it was actually pretty fun, forced me to hit different shots with it. Played the final 6 at +3.

Me and my golfing buddy used to play 7 iron challenge on the back nine when we were playing poorly. He just can't hit them far enough anymore for us to do that. I agree with you, it is fun and a great way to learn different shots. Nice playing.

Back home. 41-42=83 (6230Yds) with 28 putts, mostly because I just missed some greens and chipped close.
Had a sand save (Had one Thursday in Indy, too) and two up and downs outside 40y so I feel pretty good about that.

Great round Brad!!! That's where my instructor is a pro at and I got to play a round with him there a couple weeks ago. That place is pretty easy after I have been playing the heck out of Lick Creek lol... Hopefully Ill be able to get a round in with you soon man.

Newman Golf Course
Peoria, Illinois
6500 yds
Par 71

*4 GIR
*3 Birdies
*2/2 Sand Saves
*22 Putts!!!

36/35 = 71

Thanks Andrew. I would have been in trouble at Lick. Missed a lot of fairways wide right today. That's cool you got a playing lesson at Newman. How have you been playing?

Great round Brad!!! That's where my instructor is a pro at and I got to play a round with him there a couple weeks ago. That place is pretty easy after I have been playing the heck out of Lick Creek lol... Hopefully Ill be able to get a round in with you soon man.

Been playing amazing lately. I have had some bad rounds but when everything is working I have shot some PB's. Watching the JD Classic now and then Im heading out to the range. Gotta be a range rat this week. I got some iron and driver work to be done.
Thanks Andrew. I would have been in trouble at Lick. Missed a lot of fairways wide right today. That's cool you got a playing lesson at Newman. How have you been playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back