#IceBucketChallenge

Oh boy; I better get on this. Sorry I've been slacking, but work is killing me and I'm out of town until Tuesday. Looks like I may have to plan this Tuesday evening….

And is there any way I could just call out CJ 3 separate times, but space each pouring out a few days? It's out of love, buddy.

Well it was 100 degrees and it was still ------cold! Triplebogietim, Captdru and dtak, your up. Wounded Warrior project is my charity. Thanks wardf for the challenge!

Nice job TBD. Must have been one of your boys giving you the slow pour. I see that they care for you.

Awesome LeeB! Colder than a witches........ Lmao!

JM

Ole Gray and Kelly Bo had better get that woodshed ice making machine jump started!

My Ice Bucket execution...I mean challenge...is in two parts. My camera man had challenges. Needless to say I fired him.

My call outs are RobWedge,PhillyGolfguy and....wait for it...Ole Grey!!!

My charity is National Network to End Domestic Violence (NNEDV)

Http://Youtu.be/cngD7TgMgU4

Http://YouTube.be/EaK7KebhdbU

This just made my day. HAHAHAHAH YESSSSSS Cant believe you didnt call out Matty.

Alright, learned that the audio on my phone is not so good. Only thing you can hear is me screaming like a girl.
Originally had called out Rob Wedge, Shankosaurus and Evok, but someone beat me to Rob. I'll add my buddy Benny18, a new guy on THP then.
Charity of choice is Roswell Park Cancer Institute: https://www.roswellpark.org/giving

Nice ones today everyone! Enjoyed yours Ray! Some great callouts in yours. Looking forward to seeing SparksJr take the plunge.

Shhhhhsh

Alright, learned that the audio on my phone is not so good. Only thing you can hear is me screaming like a girl.
Originally had called out Rob Wedge, Shankosaurus and Evok, but someone beat me to Rob. I'll add my buddy Benny18, a new guy on THP then.
Charity of choice is Roswell Park Cancer Institute: https://www.roswellpark.org/giving

Nice Andy!!!

Your daughter didn't seem to think it was that cold Andy. Hahaha.

Your daughter didn't seem to think it was that cold Andy. Hahaha.

I turned around and she was eating the ice out of the grass :)

I just saw my name called a couple times. BUT, is there even anyone left to call out?

I just saw my name called a couple times. BUT, is there even anyone left to call out?
There is always somebody to call out. Think Florida...beards...tattoos...and "angry."

YoungBuck hasnt been called out yet. Same for Golf3rguy.

There are also a couple of guys from NC that were on my potential call out list that have been in this thread enjoying other peoples' misery but have not been challenged to endure said misery for themselves.

I'm beginning to think you actually enjoyed it :)

I did, it was quite refreshing after a round at 35 degrees! (95ish for the non metric country)

There's also a certain someone who showed up to the Indy Invitational with a gold belt....

That's enough hints from me before I get my @$$ kicked. Ha.

There's also a certain someone who showed up to the Indy Invitational with a gold belt....

That's enough hints from me before I get my @$$ kicked. Ha.

play_dough.jpg

Lol oh snap called out on my birthday?? I see how it is sir hahaha seriously I've been following this thread and can't count how many times I've laughed out loud. Great stuff in here!! Im going to need a little extension as next week is hectic but I'll gladly donate and still do the challenge soon.

Back