Cleveland Golf - Welcome to the 2014 Morgan Cup

We'll have two very different sets, my friend. Looking forward to drooling off yours

Can't wait to see your bags. I thought my bag was set. But I always keep 1 eye open. I would love an adjustable hybrid.

I really can't wait to hit this stuff. With that said, what's the first club people are planning on taking a swing with first?
7 iron for me

So exited that the THPMC is around the corner, cant wait until the day comes that we can discuss the new bag setup and how great this company has been to us for this THPMC! I continue to play the Z star balls, and just picked up a couple of Srixon gloves to continue supporting the sponsor and learning the tools we will need in the event. After the video that they did compliling all of our video's, I am even more committed to representing this sponsor for the MC and beyond! They have had a huge impact on my golfing #journeytobetter and have made me feel like a kid with childlike excitement and anticipation.

Had a lot if guys at the DFW outing this weekend very interested in seeing what is to come. Very interested. Cleveland/Srixon has many peoples attention.

Had a lot if guys at the DFW outing this weekend very interested in seeing what is to come. Very interested. Cleveland/Srixon has many peoples attention.

I agree man. I've heard numerous people at my home course talking Cleveland/Srixon - never have in the past

Just a bump and a shout out to my awesome sponsor.

Came in to work a little early and was relooking at my order for the first time since I submitted it. Still in AWE of what is going to be in my bag in just a week and a half. Cleveland/Srixon really knocked it out of the park for us this year in helping truly make this the Ultimate Tour experience

Yes they did, and we are in for some amazing equipment. Can't wait to see what were getting and what everyone else's reaction is going to be when we finally get these on Friday. Were down to less than two weeks, so it's almost here!!!!
Just a bump and a shout out to my awesome sponsor.

Came in to work a little early and was relooking at my order for the first time since I submitted it. Still in AWE of what is going to be in my bag in just a week and a half. Cleveland/Srixon really knocked it out of the park for us this year in helping truly make this the Ultimate Tour experience

Cannot wait to see everyone's bags. Looked over my setup and was just blown away at what was made available to me. Cleveland/Srixon has truly given us a tour experience, and I could never have imagined the scope of the journey we've all been on. #TheCollective

Seeing the Cleveland/Srixon staffers excitement is getting me excited. Next Friday is Christmas for all.

I can't wait to see what is on the horizon for you guys!

I know there are some pretty exited people!

I agree man. I've heard numerous people at my home course talking Cleveland/Srixon - never have in the past

Going to be an interesting year for Cleveland/Srixon and their products. I see more and more professional players in the Saturday/Sunday pairings late in the day sporting the brand name on gear and apparel. There were guys in the DFW group last weekend sporting hats and balls with the logos. I'm fascinated to see where their marketing and branding goes from here. This #JourneyToBetter campaign is a great start and will/should hit home to a lot of the weekend warriors like us. I hope they continue on with this campaign.

Going to be an interesting year for Cleveland/Srixon and their products. I see more and more professional players in the Saturday/Sunday pairings late in the day sporting the brand name on gear and apparel. There were guys in the DFW group last weekend sporting hats and balls with the logos. I'm fascinated to see where their marketing and branding goes from here. This #JourneyToBetter campaign is a great start and will/should hit home to a lot of the weekend warriors like us. I hope they continue on with this campaign.

Totally agree bud. I'd love to see them make a big push

I don't know if it's just because I'm more aware of it, but there were a TON of guys on TV a couple weeks back with Srixon hats on. Cleveland/Srixon are brands that didn't necessarily first come to mind (actually, until THP - that's what got me trying to Q/Z-star balls), but everything I've tried from them has been great. I've even really liked the fit and feel of the gloves I bought ahead of the MC.

I don't know if it's just because I'm more aware of it, but there were a TON of guys on TV a couple weeks back with Srixon hats on. Cleveland/Srixon are brands that didn't necessarily first come to mind (actually, until THP - that's what got me trying to Q/Z-star balls), but everything I've tried from them has been great. I've even really liked the fit and feel of the gloves I bought ahead of the MC.

Not just you. I've noticed it too. Much more visible

I got 2 of the cabretta and loved it out there this weekend. Thanks for the reminder as I'm going to snag 2 more before I leave for the MC! #2For1

I got 2 of the cabretta and loved it out there this weekend. Thanks for the reminder as I'm going to snag 2 more before I leave for the MC! #2For1

Glad to help. I'm going to do the same. They were pretty picked over at the local GG, but I might see if they stocked any more.

I've had zero MC related dreams up until last night. I was playing some golf with a set of really bada$$ golf clubs. Had to peruse a little reading material this afternoon and it was smile worthy. Just a bit over a week!

I've had zero MC related dreams up until last night. I was playing some golf with a set of really bada$$ golf clubs. Had to peruse a little reading material this afternoon and it was smile worthy. Just a bit over a week!

Was I there? Man I hope so.

I was all alone just like I like. Guessing I'd ditched you before the dream started.

I was all alone just like I like. Guessing I'd ditched you before the dream started.

that's so close to reality.

Was it my bag of clubs or yours? Remember mine are going straight into the trunk

With all the apparel threads being updated for the MC I wish is Cleveland/Srixon guys could do the same..but.....

Even our clothing is nda worthy and pretty freaking sweet looking

Back